|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many siblings did Tyrone have?
2. Weeks of drug use has left Sara with what physical pain?
(a) A stiff neck.
(b) Raw skin.
(c) An aching jaw.
(d) A sore arm.
3. In Harry's second daydream about television shopping, how does he behave at Macy's?
4. Why do Harry and Tyrone split up on the streets?
(a) To hide from their girlfriends better.
(b) To work for different people.
(c) To lesson the chance of getting caught.
(d) To find more drugs.
5. How do Tyrone and Harry get a car to take south?
(a) Gogit gives them one.
(b) They steal one.
(c) Marion gives them her parents' car.
(d) They take Sara's car.
6. What do the phone operators do the first time Sara calls?
(a) Schedule her an appointment.
(b) Transfer her around.
(c) Transfer her to the manager.
(d) Hang up on her.
7. As Sara becomes sicker, how often does Sara call the McDick Corporation?
(a) On Sunday.
(b) Several times a day.
(c) Every day.
(d) Twice a week.
8. What do Sara's friends try to get her to do as her diet continues?
(a) Drink tea instead of coffee.
(c) Sleep more.
(d) Go to a psychiatrist.
9. What happens to Harry and Tyrone's drug business after much success?
(a) Another dealer takes it over.
(b) It goes cold for them.
(c) The cops close it down.
(d) It continues to expand.
10. What happens to Tyrone after he buys a few bundles of heroin on the street?
(a) Tyrone runs away.
(b) People mug Tyrone.
(c) Cops arrest Tyrone.
(d) Addicts stab Tyrone.
11. What mental ailment does Sara experience from her drug use?
(a) She sees spots.
(b) She struggles to stay awake.
(c) She talks to the walls.
(d) She hears voices.
12. Why does Sara initially call the McDick Corporation?
(a) Sara is returning their call.
(b) Sara recieved a second letter.
(c) Sara cannot come on her scheduled day.
(d) Sara is anxious.
13. Who does the street-work for Harry and Tyrone's drug business?
(a) Harry and Tyrone.
(b) Harry and Marion.
(c) Their street guys.
14. What does Harry do before he visits his mother to give her the television?
(a) Watches television.
(b) Calls Marion for advice.
(c) Takes a hit of heroin.
(d) Buys her flowers.
15. At the end of the year, how does Sara pass her days?
(a) Trying to find Harry.
(b) Going to the gym.
(c) Eating salads.
(d) Calling the McDick Corporation a few times a week.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does a nurse leave Sara alone for two days?
2. What does Harry wear when he visits his mother to give her the television?
3. At the end of the year, where does Sara sit every day?
4. What do the hospital's drugs do to Sara?
5. What happy memory does Tyrone recall from living with his mother?
This section contains 517 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)