|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When do Harry and Tyrone start their day?
(a) Whenever they wake up.
(b) After sunset.
(d) Early in the morning.
2. Before Tyrone and Harry get started on their business plans, what do they do with their money?
(a) Give some to Marion.
(b) Bug dime bags.
(c) Put it in the bank.
(d) Have one drink.
3. As Harry describes his mother to Marion, what does Marion think of Sara from Harry's description?
(a) That Sara is mentally ill.
(b) That Sara is lazy.
(c) That Sara is unpretentious.
(d) That Sara is like her mom.
4. After Sara decides to eat freely, what does Sara eat as she mocks the refrigerator?
(a) Candy bars.
(b) Chocolate cake.
(c) A bagel smothered in cream cheese.
(d) Peanutbutter and jelly.
5. How does Harry behave when Tyrone calls?
(a) Harry talks nonstop.
(b) Harry is furious at Tyrone.
(c) Harry laughs at Tyrone's voice.
(d) Harry taunts Tyrone about drug money.
6. How does Harry get himself to sleep after work?
(a) Harry takes sleeping pills.
(b) Harry drinks alcohol.
(c) Marion gives Harry warm milk.
(d) Marion reads to Harry.
7. What news does Lyle Russel give Sara?
(a) Sara is going on a cruise.
(b) Sara has won a television.
(c) Russel invites her to be featured on a television program.
(d) Russel enters her in a drawing for money.
8. Why does Sara feel triumphant over the refrigerator?
(a) Sara is enjoying food once again.
(b) Sara is replacing the refrigerator.
(c) Sara emptied the refrigerator.
(d) Sara has lost all her weight.
9. How much money do Harry and Tyrone make weekly from selling drugs?
(a) Thousands of dollars.
(b) They only break even.
(c) A few hundred dollars.
(d) Less than a hundred dollars.
10. Whom does Marion ask Arnold about?
(d) His daughter.
11. What does Sara check a few times in hopes of information?
(a) Her email.
(b) The mail.
(c) Her answering machine.
(d) The news.
12. What dream does Harry share with Marion?
(a) Living in Las Vegas.
(b) Running a pawn shop.
(c) Owning a coffee shop.
(d) Writing a book.
13. How does Marion feel after Harry and Tyrone go to work?
14. What enables Sara to have a happy morning?
(a) A wonderful dream.
(b) A break from her diet.
(c) A visit from a friend.
(d) A letter in the mail.
15. What does Sara begin over-consuming as she begins taking her diet pills?
(a) Harry's cocaine.
(b) Sleeping pills.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Tyrone and Harry get the extra money they need to purchase the amount of heroin they want?
2. How does Harry feel about juice heads?
3. What takes Sara's mind off food?
4. When the television people ask Sara her name, what does she plan to tell them?
5. Why does Sara return to the closet after Harry releases her?
This section contains 506 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)