|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Marion feel after Harry and Tyrone go to work?
2. After Sara's first day of her pill and diet regimen, what does she plan to do about it the next day?
(a) Cut down on coffee.
(b) Stop taking the pills.
(c) Consult her doctor.
(d) Continue just as before.
3. Why does Sara smile as she flushed the toilet?
(a) Sara can now talk to the toliet and not the refrigerator.
(b) Sara imagines flushing away extra pounds.
(c) Sara thinks of a nicer apartment.
(d) Sara is pleased the toliet works again.
4. On the way to the library, what does Sara stop to do?
(a) Exercise at the gym.
(b) See dogs in the park.
(c) Get cofee in the bookstore.
(d) Buy a danish at the bakery.
5. How do Tyrone and Harry get motivated to work every night?
(a) They count their money.
(b) They spend their paychecks.
(c) They watch television.
(d) They take uppers.
6. Where do Tyrone and Harry get the extra money they need to purchase the amount of heroin they want?
(a) Marion cashes an investment check.
(b) Tyrone and Harry work an extra night.
(c) Tyrone robs a convenience store.
(d) Harry takes money from Sara.
7. What pact do Harry and Tyrone make concerning the drugs from Brody?
(a) They will not get strung out.
(b) They will hide them from Marion.
(c) They will only sell to certain people.
(d) They will not do any.
8. What supplies does Harry buy for their drug business?
(a) Razor blades and a safe.
(b) String and scales.
(c) Baby formula and bottles.
(d) Glassine bags and milk sugar.
9. What keyword does Sara force herself to think in the middle of the night?
10. What do Harry and Marion do all day?
(a) Fight and argue.
(b) Eat takeout food.
(c) Do drugs.
(d) Sleep on the couch.
11. How much money do Harry and Tyrone make weekly from selling drugs?
(a) Less than a hundred dollars.
(b) Thousands of dollars.
(c) They only break even.
(d) A few hundred dollars.
12. How does Sara attempt to pass the time while on her diet?
(a) Sara goes to the movies.
(b) Sara calls Harry.
(c) Sara tries on all her clothes.
(d) Sara hangs out with her friends.
13. What does Tony do as he becomes irate with the television?
(a) Shoots the television.
(b) Hits the television with the remote.
(c) Kicks at the television.
(d) Throws the television out the window.
14. At the start, what comprises Sara's diet for all three meals?
(a) Rice, apples, and coffee.
(b) Tea, lettuce, and toast.
(c) Water, oatmeal, and tomatoes.
(d) A hard boiled egg, grapefruit, and coffee.
15. What topic of books does Sara want from the library?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Marion try to capture every object around her?
2. As Harry describes his mother to Marion, what does Marion think of Sara from Harry's description?
3. How does Marion handle Harry's reaction to her dinner date with Arnold?
4. What groceries does Marion buy at the store?
5. As Marion sits alone on her couch during Harry's first night at work, what time does she try to recapture?
This section contains 586 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)