|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Nine, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Tyrone and Harry buy their coworkers?
(a) Safety belts.
(b) Cab fare home.
(d) A round of beers.
2. What do Harry and Tyrone lie to Marion and Alice about?
(a) How much money they have.
(b) The company they keep.
(c) Where they have been.
(d) How much drugs they found.
3. What best describes Big Tim's apartment?
(a) Tacky and plush.
(b) Quaint and smelly.
(c) Small and dirty.
(d) Large and well furnished.
4. Weeks of drug use has left Sara with what physical pain?
(a) An aching jaw.
(b) A sore arm.
(c) A stiff neck.
(d) Raw skin.
5. What expressions do the babies carry in Marion's sketches?
(a) The same sad expression.
(b) The faces are blank.
(c) Different happy expressions.
(d) Complex and unidentifiable expressions.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the other workers tell Harry and Tyrone to slow their pace?
2. What does Marion remain hopeful about in her relationship with Harry?
3. How does Marion's body react to the pills she gets from her doctors?
4. What happy memory does Tyrone recall from living with his mother?
5. What does the old junkie tell Tyrone concerning drug use?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)