|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Nine, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do Tyrone and Harry decide to sell the drugs they get from Brody?
(a) The portion Brody gave them is potent.
(b) Tyrone and Harry have no need from the drugs.
(c) Brody wants them to join his drug business.
(d) Tyrone and Harry need money for Sara.
2. How much coffee a day does Sara drink after two weeks on the diet pills?
(b) One pot.
(c) A gallon.
(d) Two cups.
3. After two weeks on the diet pills, what physical side effects does Sara have?
(a) Sara's body is covered with bruises.
(b) Sara's fingers and toes twitch.
(c) Sara grinds her teeth and her eyes bulge.
(d) Sara has blood shot eyes.
4. What is the reaction of Sara and her friends when Harry brings her the television?
(a) They don't recognize him at all.
(b) They are happy to see him cleaned up.
(c) They are repulsed.
(d) They are indifferent.
5. Why does Sara go outside during her first day of dieting?
(a) To wear her new swimsuit.
(b) To talk to some men.
(c) To show off her hair.
(d) To get a tan.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the straps of Sara's red dress continue to fall off her shoulders?
2. What does Marion tell Arnold about her life?
3. In Harry's first daydream about television shopping, how does he pay for the television?
4. What news does Lyle Russel give Sara?
5. What do the phone operators do the first time Sara calls?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)