|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Nine, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What groceries does Marion buy at the store?
(a) Chocolate cake, raspbery sauce and soda.
(b) Chips, sandwiches, potato salad and cheesecake.
(c) French bread with salami, cheese, olives and Chianti wine.
(d) Dry, red wine, frozen pizza and strawberries.
2. After Sara decides to eat freely, what does Sara eat as she mocks the refrigerator?
(a) Chocolate cake.
(b) A bagel smothered in cream cheese.
(c) Candy bars.
(d) Peanutbutter and jelly.
3. Why do the straps of Sara's red dress continue to fall off her shoulders?
(a) The dress is too big for her.
(b) The dress was made incorrectly.
(c) The straps are too long.
(d) Sara can't zip the dress.
4. Why does Marion feel she must have dinner with Arnold?
(a) So he can pay her money.
(b) So she can get better.
(c) So they can catch up.
(d) So her parents continue to send her money.
5. How does Sara go to her first shock therapy session?
(a) With help from Dr. Spencer.
(d) With tears.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Harry and Tyrone plan to do after they see Harlan Jefferson?
2. What does Harry do before he goes television shopping?
3. What strange noise does Harry hear as he visits with Sara?
4. Why does Sara panic when she sees the clock after eating breakfast?
5. How many siblings did Tyrone have?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)