|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Nine, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Sara becomes sicker, how often does Sara call the McDick Corporation?
(a) Twice a week.
(b) Every day.
(c) Several times a day.
(d) On Sunday.
2. Why does Marion feel she must have dinner with Arnold?
(a) So she can get better.
(b) So they can catch up.
(c) So her parents continue to send her money.
(d) So he can pay her money.
3. What does Sara think of the job Ada did on her hair?
(a) Sara dislikes it.
(b) Sara wants it cut shorter.
(c) Sara loves it.
(d) Sara likes the back.
4. What does Sara's doctor say about her physical complaints?
(a) That she has lost 10 pounds.
(b) That her lack of motivation will never let her lose weight.
(c) That she must stop taking the diet pills.
(d) That she is healthier now that she is thinner.
5. What strange noise does Harry hear as he visits with Sara?
(a) Sara's teeth grinding.
(b) Sara eating her nails.
(c) Sara's jaw popping.
(d) Sara kicking her own shin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What mental ailment does Sara experience from her drug use?
2. What does Sara begin over-consuming as she begins taking her diet pills?
3. What does Sara do at the end of her first day on a diet?
4. What does Marion remain hopeful about in her relationship with Harry?
5. How does Harry make his feelings about Sara go away?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)