|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seven, Part 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Tyrone after he buys a few bundles of heroin on the street?
(a) People mug Tyrone.
(b) Addicts stab Tyrone.
(c) Tyrone runs away.
(d) Cops arrest Tyrone.
2. What expressions do the babies carry in Marion's sketches?
(a) The faces are blank.
(b) Different happy expressions.
(c) The same sad expression.
(d) Complex and unidentifiable expressions.
3. How does Marion feel after Harry and Tyrone go to work?
4. How does Harry feel as he leaves Sara after their visit?
5. Whom did Tyrone end up living with after his mother?
(a) A foster family.
(b) His aunt.
(c) His dad.
(d) His sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of the year, where does Sara sit every day?
2. Why does Sara feel important as her first day of dieting continues?
3. How does Harry get himself to sleep after work?
4. What does Marion tell Arnold about her life?
5. Weeks of drug use has left Sara with what physical pain?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)