|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three, Part 38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Harry's first daydream about television shopping, how does he pay for the television?
(a) He steals the television.
(b) Tyrone pays for him.
(c) On a charge.
(d) With cash.
2. What does the doctor tell Sara about her weight?
(a) He will give her diet pills.
(b) She doesn't need to lose weight.
(c) Sara only needs to lose a few pounds.
(d) Diet pills won't help Sara.
3. After Sara's first pill and diet regimen, what happens to her stomach?
(a) Sara has a strong sensation in her stomach.
(b) Sara vomits blood.
(c) Sara's stomach shrinks.
(d) Sara's stomach stops hurting.
4. What does Sara argue with over food?
(a) Her scale.
(b) The diet books.
(c) The donut box.
(d) Her refridgerator.
5. What does the final phone representative whom Sara speaks with do for her?
(a) Sends Sara more information about her television experience.
(b) Asks for Sara's credit card information.
(c) Takes Sara's information and promises to be in touch.
(d) Hangs up the phone as Sara speaks.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Harry feel about juice heads?
2. What mental ailment does Sara experience from her drug use?
3. What does Sara think of the job Ada did on her hair?
4. What takes Sara's mind off food?
5. Why do the straps of Sara's red dress continue to fall off her shoulders?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)