|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three, Part 38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the memories of other cultures and life arouse in Marion?
(a) Sadness and sorrow.
(b) Feelings of depth.
(d) Regret and hatred.
2. Weeks of drug use has left Sara with what physical pain?
(a) Raw skin.
(b) A sore arm.
(c) A stiff neck.
(d) An aching jaw.
3. How does Harry react to Marion's dinner date with Arnold?
4. How does Marion feel after Harry and Tyrone go to work?
5. Why does Sara initially call the McDick Corporation?
(a) Sara is returning their call.
(b) Sara cannot come on her scheduled day.
(c) Sara is anxious.
(d) Sara recieved a second letter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the doctor tell Sara about her weight?
2. Why does Sara return to the closet after Harry releases her?
3. What does Sara learn about Lyle Russel while she first calls the McDick Corporation?
4. What do Harry and Marion do between using heroin after Harry returns from seeing Sara?
5. Why does Sara smile as she flushed the toilet?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)