|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three, Part 38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Sara feel triumphant over the refrigerator?
(a) Sara is replacing the refrigerator.
(b) Sara has lost all her weight.
(c) Sara is enjoying food once again.
(d) Sara emptied the refrigerator.
2. What do Harry and Marion witness a woman doing as they walk home?
(a) Urinating on the sidewalk.
(b) Kissing her husband.
(c) Mugging a old woman.
(d) Stealing a car.
3. What does Marion tell Arnold about her life?
(a) That she is painting again.
(b) That she is getting married.
(c) That she is desperate without his help.
(d) That she began running a coffee house.
4. What does Harry daydream about at Tyrone's apartment?
(a) Being wealthy.
(b) Marrying Marion.
(c) Helping Sara.
(d) Leaving the city.
5. On the way to the library, what does Sara stop to do?
(a) See dogs in the park.
(b) Exercise at the gym.
(c) Buy a danish at the bakery.
(d) Get cofee in the bookstore.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Harry plan to buy Sara?
2. How much coffee a day does Sara drink after two weeks on the diet pills?
3. When do Harry and Tyrone start their day?
4. Why is Tyrone resentful to Marion and Harry when he arrives?
5. What helps Sara's optimism with her diet?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)