|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three, Part 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the start, what comprises Sara's diet for all three meals?
(a) Tea, lettuce, and toast.
(b) Water, oatmeal, and tomatoes.
(c) Rice, apples, and coffee.
(d) A hard boiled egg, grapefruit, and coffee.
2. On the way to the library, what does Sara stop to do?
(a) Exercise at the gym.
(b) See dogs in the park.
(c) Buy a danish at the bakery.
(d) Get cofee in the bookstore.
3. What do Tyrone and Harry buy their coworkers?
(a) A round of beers.
(b) Safety belts.
(c) Cab fare home.
4. Gaining confidence, what does Sara mock?
(a) The refrigerator.
(b) The doorbell.
5. Why do the straps of Sara's red dress continue to fall off her shoulders?
(a) Sara can't zip the dress.
(b) The straps are too long.
(c) The dress was made incorrectly.
(d) The dress is too big for her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Sara go outside during her first day of dieting?
2. What idea does Marion add to Harry's dream?
3. Why do the other workers tell Harry and Tyrone to slow their pace?
4. Why is Tyrone resentful to Marion and Harry when he arrives?
5. Why does Marion feel she must have dinner with Arnold?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)