|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three, Part 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the other workers tell Harry and Tyrone to slow their pace?
(a) The other workers don't want high expectations.
(b) The other workers dislike Harry and Tyrone's smug attitudes.
(c) Harry and Tyrone might get fired if they don't slow down.
(d) Harry and Tyrone are strung out and the boss might find out.
2. What keyword does Sara force herself to think in the middle of the night?
3. Why is Tyrone resentful to Marion and Harry when he arrives?
(a) Tyrone wants the money they owe him.
(b) Tyrone dislikes their giggling and joking.
(c) Tyrone knows they stole drugs from his stash.
(d) Tyrone does not like them dating.
4. How does Harry behave when Tyrone calls?
(a) Harry talks nonstop.
(b) Harry is furious at Tyrone.
(c) Harry taunts Tyrone about drug money.
(d) Harry laughs at Tyrone's voice.
5. What groceries does Marion buy at the store?
(a) Dry, red wine, frozen pizza and strawberries.
(b) French bread with salami, cheese, olives and Chianti wine.
(c) Chocolate cake, raspbery sauce and soda.
(d) Chips, sandwiches, potato salad and cheesecake.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Marion handle Harry's reaction to her dinner date with Arnold?
2. What news does Lyle Russel give Sara?
3. What enables Sara to have a happy morning?
4. What do Harry and Marion witness a woman doing as they walk home?
5. What does Sara argue with over food?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)