|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three, Part 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Marion tell Arnold about her life?
(a) That she is desperate without his help.
(b) That she is getting married.
(c) That she began running a coffee house.
(d) That she is painting again.
2. Why do Tyrone and Harry decide to sell the drugs they get from Brody?
(a) The portion Brody gave them is potent.
(b) Tyrone and Harry have no need from the drugs.
(c) Tyrone and Harry need money for Sara.
(d) Brody wants them to join his drug business.
3. What keyword does Sara force herself to think in the middle of the night?
4. How does Marion try to wake Harry when he needs to get ready for his first night of work?
(a) By smacking him.
(b) With "dexie."
(c) By calling his phone.
(d) With an alarm clock.
5. How does Marion try to capture every object around her?
(a) By writing the surroundings down.
(b) Still pictures.
(c) Wih a video.
(d) A charcoal sketch.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sara receive in the mail?
2. Why do the other workers tell Harry and Tyrone to slow their pace?
3. What does a lady recommend to Sara concerning her diet?
4. At the start, what comprises Sara's diet for all three meals?
5. How does Marion describe her parents?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)