|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three, Part 17-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Harry get himself to sleep after work?
(a) Harry drinks alcohol.
(b) Harry takes sleeping pills.
(c) Marion gives Harry warm milk.
(d) Marion reads to Harry.
2. What groceries does Marion buy at the store?
(a) Chips, sandwiches, potato salad and cheesecake.
(b) Dry, red wine, frozen pizza and strawberries.
(c) Chocolate cake, raspbery sauce and soda.
(d) French bread with salami, cheese, olives and Chianti wine.
3. Why do the other workers tell Harry and Tyrone to slow their pace?
(a) Harry and Tyrone are strung out and the boss might find out.
(b) The other workers dislike Harry and Tyrone's smug attitudes.
(c) Harry and Tyrone might get fired if they don't slow down.
(d) The other workers don't want high expectations.
4. What do Harry and Marion do all day?
(a) Do drugs.
(b) Fight and argue.
(c) Eat takeout food.
(d) Sleep on the couch.
5. How does Marion try to capture every object around her?
(a) A charcoal sketch.
(b) Wih a video.
(c) By writing the surroundings down.
(d) Still pictures.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the start, what comprises Sara's diet for all three meals?
2. What do Tyrone and Harry buy their coworkers?
3. What does Sara check a few times in hopes of information?
4. What does Sara do at the end of her first day on a diet?
5. How does Harry behave when Tyrone calls?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)