|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three, Part 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Sara attempt to pass the time while on her diet?
(a) Sara goes to the movies.
(b) Sara calls Harry.
(c) Sara tries on all her clothes.
(d) Sara hangs out with her friends.
2. After Sara's first day of her pill and diet regimen, what does she plan to do about it the next day?
(a) Continue just as before.
(b) Consult her doctor.
(c) Cut down on coffee.
(d) Stop taking the pills.
3. What hope does Marion have every night?
(a) That Harry would return to her.
(b) That she could sketch.
(c) That she would call her parents.
(d) That Tyrone would fall in love with her.
4. After two weeks on the diet pills, what physical side effects does Sara have?
(a) Sara's fingers and toes twitch.
(b) Sara's body is covered with bruises.
(c) Sara grinds her teeth and her eyes bulge.
(d) Sara has blood shot eyes.
5. How does Marion handle Harry's reaction to her dinner date with Arnold?
(a) Marion jokes with Harry.
(b) Marion promises Harry money.
(c) Marion sleeps with Harry.
(d) Marion yells at Harry.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Marion try to wake Harry when he needs to get ready for his first night of work?
2. How does Harry react to Marion's dinner date with Arnold?
3. What idea does Marion add to Harry's dream?
4. What does Sara's doctor say about her physical complaints?
5. What does Marion end up doing every night instead of her dream?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)