|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three, Part 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Harry behave when Tyrone calls?
(a) Harry talks nonstop.
(b) Harry taunts Tyrone about drug money.
(c) Harry is furious at Tyrone.
(d) Harry laughs at Tyrone's voice.
2. Why do the other workers tell Harry and Tyrone to slow their pace?
(a) The other workers dislike Harry and Tyrone's smug attitudes.
(b) The other workers don't want high expectations.
(c) Harry and Tyrone might get fired if they don't slow down.
(d) Harry and Tyrone are strung out and the boss might find out.
3. How much coffee a day does Sara drink after two weeks on the diet pills?
(a) Two cups.
(b) One pot.
(d) A gallon.
4. What strange noise does Harry hear as he visits with Sara?
(a) Sara eating her nails.
(b) Sara's teeth grinding.
(c) Sara's jaw popping.
(d) Sara kicking her own shin.
5. What idea does Marion add to Harry's dream?
(a) To have local art on the walls.
(b) To raise money for charities.
(c) To hire a lawyer for the paperwork.
(d) To hold community college classes there.
Short Answer Questions
1. What groceries does Marion buy at the store?
2. How does Marion try to wake Harry when he needs to get ready for his first night of work?
3. What hope does Marion have every night?
4. After Sara's first day of her pill and diet regimen, what does she plan to do about it the next day?
5. What helps Sara's optimism with her diet?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)