|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three, Part 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After two weeks on the diet pills, what physical side effects does Sara have?
(a) Sara has blood shot eyes.
(b) Sara's body is covered with bruises.
(c) Sara's fingers and toes twitch.
(d) Sara grinds her teeth and her eyes bulge.
2. What hope does Marion have every night?
(a) That Harry would return to her.
(b) That Tyrone would fall in love with her.
(c) That she could sketch.
(d) That she would call her parents.
3. At the start, what comprises Sara's diet for all three meals?
(a) Rice, apples, and coffee.
(b) A hard boiled egg, grapefruit, and coffee.
(c) Water, oatmeal, and tomatoes.
(d) Tea, lettuce, and toast.
4. What does the doctor tell Sara about her weight?
(a) Diet pills won't help Sara.
(b) Sara only needs to lose a few pounds.
(c) She doesn't need to lose weight.
(d) He will give her diet pills.
5. How does Sara's diet change when she begins her pill regimen?
(a) Sara only eats cabbage.
(b) Sara returns to eating whatever she wants.
(c) Sara begins eating healthy foods.
(d) Sara drinks coffee and eats less.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Sara behave once she starts her new pill and diet regimen?
2. What does Sara begin over-consuming as she begins taking her diet pills?
3. After Sara's first pill and diet regimen, what happens to her stomach?
4. Why does Marion feel she must have dinner with Arnold?
5. How does Harry behave when Tyrone calls?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)