|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Six, Part 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Marion sits alone on her couch during Harry's first night at work, what time does she try to recapture?
(a) When she was married.
(b) When she was a college student.
(c) When she created art and painted endlessly.
(d) When she loved her parents.
2. At the end of the year, how does Sara pass her days?
(a) Calling the McDick Corporation a few times a week.
(b) Going to the gym.
(c) Eating salads.
(d) Trying to find Harry.
3. What do Harry and Tyrone do to free up their time as their drug business starts to succeed?
(a) Allow some of their friends to sell drugs.
(b) Give Marion more work.
(c) Stop working other jobs.
(d) Decrease the amount they buy from Brody.
4. What took over Marion's life when she returned home from traveling abroad?
(a) A coldness.
(b) Evil men.
(c) The car wreck.
(d) Her parents.
5. At the end of the year, where does Sara sit every day?
(a) In her car.
(b) Outside with her friends.
(c) In her bed.
(d) Her viewing chair.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of the year, how do Harry and Marion pass their days?
2. Who helps Harry and Marion find drugs toward the end of the year?
3. What does Harry plan to buy Sara?
4. What is Harry and Marion's money situation toward the end of the year?
5. How does Harry and Tyrone's drug business first go?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)