|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Six, Part 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Harry describes his mother to Marion, what does Marion think of Sara from Harry's description?
(a) That Sara is mentally ill.
(b) That Sara is like her mom.
(c) That Sara is lazy.
(d) That Sara is unpretentious.
2. At the end of the year, how does Sara pass her days?
(a) Going to the gym.
(b) Trying to find Harry.
(c) Calling the McDick Corporation a few times a week.
(d) Eating salads.
3. What do the memories of other cultures and life arouse in Marion?
(b) Sadness and sorrow.
(c) Feelings of depth.
(d) Regret and hatred.
4. What took over Marion's life when she returned home from traveling abroad?
(a) Evil men.
(b) A coldness.
(c) The car wreck.
(d) Her parents.
5. What is Harry and Marion's money situation toward the end of the year?
(a) They can only buy a little bit of heroin to sell.
(b) They have more money than ever.
(c) They barely have any money.
(d) They have plenty of money for their habit but no extra.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Marion feel after Harry and Tyrone go to work?
2. What do Harry and Tyrone do to free up their time as their drug business starts to succeed?
3. As Marion sits alone on her couch during Harry's first night at work, what time does she try to recapture?
4. At the end of the year, how do Harry and Marion pass their days?
5. At the end of the year, where does Sara sit every day?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)