Chapter One | Chapter Two
• Harry locks his mother, Sara, in her closet and steals her television.
• Harry and his friend Tyrone pawn Sara's television for drug money.
• Sara returns to watching television.
• Lyle Russel from the McDick Corporation calls Sara and tells her she will be on television.
Chapter Three, Part 1 | Chapter Three, Part 2
• Sara decides to diet and dye her hair for her television appearance; she will call herself Little Red Riding Hood.
• Tyrone and Harry consider working a real job, but instead go to Tony's apartment to do drugs.
Chapter Three, Part 3 | Chapter Three, Part 4-6
• Harry condemns "juice heads."
• Marion, Harry's girlfriend, complains to Harry about her parents.
• Sara checks out dieting books at the library.
• Sara dislikes the way Ada colored her hair.
Chapter Three, Part 7-9
• Tyrone, Marion, and Harry eat and smoke marijuana together.
• Sara struggles with her diet and overeats.
This section contains 933 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)