|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Jeff with when he begins living his fifth replay?
(a) His father.
(d) His mother.
2. What is the "appeasement" Stuart performs?
(a) Killing people.
(b) Praying to Manson.
(d) Establishing a new cult.
3. Why, according to Jeff in his sixth replay, does he have a vasectomy?
(a) It was an accident.
(b) He does not want more children.
(c) So Linda won't have to experience a miscarriage.
(d) So he can have sex without fear of causing a pregnancy.
4. When Pamela awakens early in Chapter 19, what year is it?
5. In his seventh replay, who does Jeff awake to find himself married to?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jeff mail to a young Pamela when she doesn't recognize him?
2. What do Jeff and Pam tell the government operative about the Vietnam war?
3. What imagery is featured in the art at the New York exhibit Jeff attends?
4. What does the second list of predictions issued by Jeff and Pamela include?
5. Where does Jeff go until he and Pam can start dating during his fourth life?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Stuart's life until his first death in 1988.
2. Describe Stuart's offering of appeasement as he explains it to Jeff and Pamela.
3. Why is Jeff's farm a special place for Jeff and Pamela?
4. At what point can Jeff and Pamela no longer give the U.S. government operative with important, accurate information?
5. Once Pamela finally arrives back into the replay, what plans do she and Jeff develop to stay together?
6. What does Stuart tell Jeff and Pamela about the aliens?
7. What makes Jeff realize that his past lives are memories for him that never existed for the people in them?
8. What are Jeff and Pamela's impressions of Stuart before they meet him and after they've had a chance to talk with him privately?
9. What glitch occurs when Jeff sets out to rekindle his relationship with Pamela after they re-enter their first replay?
10. What idea does Jeff have to help them get some answers about replaying and why does he want answers?
This section contains 953 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)