|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Linda marry during Jeff's first relived life?
(b) An accountant.
(d) An architect.
2. What does Jeff leave on the runway once he gets off the plane that he boarded in Sacramento?
(a) His luggage.
(c) A book.
(d) Some illegal drugs.
3. In what year does Jeff die for a third time?
4. What motif decorates the movie writer/director's office?
5. What is unusual about Jeff's father in his first replay?
(a) He is not yet married to Jeff's mother.
(b) He is not yet affected by emphysema.
(c) He is the same age as Jeff.
(d) He does not know Jeff.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who places Jeff's first bet for him in Chapter 3?
2. Which part of the plane that Jeff boards in Sacramento is damaged?
3. Whose home is in Topanga Canyon?
4. In Jeff's hallucination, who does Sylvia become?
5. What team does Jeff like in the World Series in Chapter 5?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Judy reject Jeff's marriage proposal in his second replay? How does he change her mind?
2. What is Jeff's secret regarding Jamaica secret? Why does he make this decision?
3. How does Jeff convince himself he has gone back in time to a different era of his life after his first death?
4. What makes Judy decide to abruptly end her date with Jeff during his first replay?
5. Why does the bridge at Jeff's old boarding school hold such guilt for him? Explain the circumstances.
6. Who was Pamela's famous ex-husband? Explain what her third replay was like.
7. Describe Jeff's wife in his first replay. What is his relationship with her like?
8. Who begins helping Jeff make money soon after re-entering into his first replay and why does Jeff enlist a partner?
9. Where and when does Jeff awaken in his first replay? What is unusual about the situation?
10. Describe Jeff and Sharla's breakup during his first replay.
This section contains 852 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)