|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What incident happens on the plane that Jeff boards in Sacramento?
(b) A flood.
(c) A fire.
(d) A storm.
2. Who is boarding a plane in Sacramento with Jeff in his third relived life?
3. Which girlfriend does Jeff simply pay off to end their relationship?
4. What model is the car that Jeff drives to his first trip to Las Vegas in Chapter 4?
5. Where is Jeff when he dies for the third time?
(a) In his house.
(b) At work.
(c) In his car.
(d) In the hospital.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money does Jeff bet on the race in Chapter 4?
2. How much does Jeff pay his girlfriend to end their relationship?
3. Whose home is in Topanga Canyon?
4. In what city does Jeff meet Sylvia?
5. What is Jeff's destination when he boards the plane in Sacramento in his third relived life?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Jeff's wife in his first replay. What is his relationship with her like?
2. Explain what happens the first time Jeff uses LSD.
3. In Chapters 4 and 5, Jeff and his partner make more than $12 million. How do they do this?
4. Who begins helping Jeff make money soon after re-entering into his first replay and why does Jeff enlist a partner?
5. Describe Jeff's first death and the situation of his death.
6. What major historical event does Jeff try to alter during his first replay? What is the result of his tampering?
7. Where and when does Jeff awaken in his first replay? What is unusual about the situation?
8. What one thing does Jeff see as a positive change he was able to make in his first replay?
9. How does Pamela try to prove her replay to a psychiatrist in a previous life? What goes wrong with her attempt and why?
10. What makes Judy decide to abruptly end her date with Jeff during his first replay?
This section contains 746 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)