|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Linda marry during Jeff's first relived life?
(c) An accountant.
(d) An architect.
2. What model is the car that Jeff drives to his first trip to Las Vegas in Chapter 4?
3. What is the name of the blockbuster movie that Jeff never heard of before seeing the movie poster?
(d) The Godfather.
4. Who is Jeff with when he begins to relive his life the second time?
5. What is the name of the stream of water that runs near Jeff's farm near?
(a) Bayou Stream.
(b) Dawson's Creek.
(c) Buck's Pond.
(d) Montgomery Creek.
Short Answer Questions
1. How close is Jeff's nearest neighbor?
2. What is Jeff's destination when he boards the plane in Sacramento in his third relived life?
3. What is Gretchen getting when Jeff dies for his second time?
4. What does Jeff leave on the runway once he gets off the plane that he boarded in Sacramento?
5. Which movie does Jeff NOT mention to get the movie writer/director's attention?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Jeff and Sharla's breakup during his first replay.
2. Describe Jeff's wife in his first replay. What is his relationship with her like?
3. In what way is Jeff like the professor he and Judy run into on their Chapter 3 date during Jeff's first replay?
4. Why does Jeff isolate himself on his small farm? How does the farm help him?
5. What is it that Jeff wants more than anything after the realization of his first replay? What's the problem?
6. Why does Jeff's business partner dissolve their partnership during his first replay?
7. What one thing does Jeff see as a positive change he was able to make in his first replay?
8. Why does Jeff believe that Pamela Phillips is a replayer like himself?
9. Why does the bridge at Jeff's old boarding school hold such guilt for him? Explain the circumstances.
10. Why does Judy reject Jeff's marriage proposal in his second replay? How does he change her mind?
This section contains 847 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)