|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What condition was the stranger in that Pamela and Jeff go visit when he began to replay his own life the first three times?
(b) Falling from an airplane.
(c) Being born.
2. What does Pamela want to do to discuss the troubling topic she raises on her sailing trip with Jeff?
(a) Go to college and meet someone her own age.
(b) Get engaged.
(c) Find more replayers.
3. Whose art is being exhibited at the New York art show Jeff attends?
(c) His own.
4. Who sailed across the ocean on a primitive boat?
(a) Anne Frank.
(b) Christopher Columbus.
(c) Charles Lindbergh.
(d) Thor Heyerdahl.
5. What is Jeff's book about?
(a) Pop art.
(b) Isolation he experienced in each of his replays.
(c) The study of time travel.
(d) Paris passion and drug culture.
6. Where is the government-owned facility that Jeff and Pamela visit with the U.S. government operative?
(a) Cape Canaveral.
(c) Camp David.
7. Who is featured in the gift that Pamela gives Jeff before he dies?
(a) Pam and Jeff.
(b) Jeff and Judy.
(c) Jeff and all of his loves.
(d) Jeff and Gretchen.
8. How does Stuart's father lose his leg?
(a) In an accident at work while drunk.
(b) In a fluke farming accident.
(c) He owes a bookie some money and can't pay.
(d) When an angry client shoots him.
9. In his seventh replay, who does Jeff awake to find himself married to?
10. Why does Jeff want to send the money he and Pamela receive in the mail back to its senders?
(a) In case it's counterfeit.
(b) It might jinks their replays.
(c) So they aren't accused of running a mail scam.
(d) They already have plenty of money.
11. What important information do Jeff and Pamela share with reporters during a press conference after their predictions have come true?
(a) Stock tips.
(b) The day that the world will end.
(c) Stuart's name and address.
(d) Presidential election information.
12. When Jeff begins to live his life for the fourth time, who is in bed with him?
(b) His cat.
13. What do Jeff and Pamela want in exchange for their predictions?
(a) A reality show.
(b) A scientific investigation of the occurence.
(d) A book deal.
14. What gift does Pamela give Jeff before he dies?
(a) A photo of them.
(b) A movie.
(c) A watch.
(d) A painting.
15. Why, according to Jeff in his sixth replay, does he have a vasectomy?
(a) So Linda won't have to experience a miscarriage.
(b) He does not want more children.
(c) So he can have sex without fear of causing a pregnancy.
(d) It was an accident.
Short Answer Questions
1. What dictator does the U.S. operative deny that the government assassinated?
2. Where does Jeff go until he and Pam can start dating during his fourth life?
3. What do Jeff and Pamela do once their first broadcast predictions come true?
4. Who are Michael Collins and Richard Gordon?
5. Where do Jeff and his wife move after his book is published in his sixth replay?
This section contains 529 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)