|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In his seventh replay, who does Jeff awake to find himself married to?
2. When is Stuart released from the institution?
3. Who is Jeff's girlfriend as he begins his sixth replay?
4. How does Pamela want to discuss the troubling topic she raises on her sailing trip with Jeff?
(a) By getting married that evening.
(b) By putting an ad in the paper.
(c) By buying a ring soon.
(d) By enrolling in the next semester of college.
5. What does Jeff do with his first gambling winnings the fourth time he relives his life?
(b) Pays for college.
(c) Buys a truck.
(d) Starts a business.
6. Where does the stranger that invites Jeff and Pamela to visit in Jeff's fourth life live?
(a) In a convent.
(b) In a monastery.
(c) In a mental hospital.
(d) In an orphanage.
7. When is Jeff scheduled to die again?
(a) Just a few minutes after Pam.
(b) When he calls Pam to tell her goodnight.
(c) Just a few minutes before Pam.
(d) As he swallows his last bite of dinner.
8. Where does Jeff go until he and Pam can start dating during his fourth life?
(a) Back to his parents' home.
(b) Back to college.
(c) Back to his farm.
(d) Back to Boston.
9. Who was the Nobel-prize winning author Jeff interviews for a book?
(a) Alexander Solzhenitsyn.
(b) Jimmy Carter.
(c) Samuel Clemens.
(d) Alexander Haigg.
10. What city does Stuart move to when he moves out of his parents' house?
(c) New York.
11. Who are Michael Collins and Richard Gordon?
(b) President and Vice President.
(d) His sons from previous marriages.
12. Who refuses to talk to Jeff through the remainder of his fifth replay?
13. Where is Jeff when he awakens in his eighth replay in 1985?
(a) At the hospital.
(b) At his farm in California.
(c) In his own den.
(d) At the radio station where he works.
14. In what year does Stuart die?
15. Where do Jeff and his girlfriend go on a cruise during his sixth replay?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Stuart being held in the institution?
2. Who is Jeff with when he begins living his fifth replay?
3. How many nights per week was Pamela allowed to date the much older Jeff?
4. Who is featured in the gift that Pamela gives Jeff before he dies?
5. Why, according to Stuart, are lives being replayed?
This section contains 450 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)