|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When they meet again in Jeff's sixth replay, why doesn't Pamela want to have more contact with him?
(a) She just wants to be left alone.
(b) She doesn't want to jeopardize her happy marriage.
(c) She's horribly in love with him and can't stand to see him leave.
(d) She's tired of him and their situation.
2. Where is Jeff when he awakens in his eighth replay in 1985?
(a) At the radio station where he works.
(b) At the hospital.
(c) In his own den.
(d) At his farm in California.
3. What town do Jeff and Pam meet in for a quiet dinner, before his next scheduled death?
(a) Ann Arbor.
4. What month does Jeff return to when he begins to relive his life for the fourth time?
5. Who refuses to talk to Jeff through the remainder of his fifth replay?
6. Why is Stuart being held in the institution?
(a) He's a serial killer.
(b) He likes working with children.
(c) He serves the monastery.
(d) He has no where else to go.
7. How many nights per week was Pamela allowed to date the much older Jeff?
(a) Sunday afternoon only.
(b) Either Friday or Saturday night.
8. Why does Jeff want to send the money he and Pamela receive in the mail back to its senders?
(a) They already have plenty of money.
(b) So they aren't accused of running a mail scam.
(c) It might jinks their replays.
(d) In case it's counterfeit.
9. What job does Stuart's father have?
(a) Construction worker.
(b) Loan officer.
10. What state does Jeff travel to in order to find Pamela during his fourth life?
11. What is an Antarean?
(a) Someone from Santa Ana.
(b) An alien.
(c) Someone who believes in time travel.
(d) An animal from the Himalayan Mountains.
12. What convinced Pamela's parents to allow her to date the much older Jeff?
(a) His promise to pay for her college education.
(b) His knowledge of stocks.
(c) Her exemplary behavior in school and at home.
(d) His money.
13. What is the "appeasement" Stuart performs?
(a) Killing people.
(c) Praying to Manson.
(d) Establishing a new cult.
14. Why, according to Stuart, are lives being replayed?
(a) Because humans are simply recycled.
(b) Because it's God's will.
(c) For alien entertainment.
(d) Because they are stuck in a time warp.
15. What year does Jeff return to when he begins to relive his life a fourth time?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are Michael Collins and Richard Gordon?
2. Jeff and Pam have sex on a train. Where is the train going?
3. Where does Jeff awaken to begin his sixth replay?
4. In what state does the stranger live that invites Jeff and Pamela to visit in Jeff's fourth life?
5. What forms around Jeff and Pamela, much against their will?
This section contains 493 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)