|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jeff and Pam have sex on a train. Where is the train going?
(b) New York.
2. What is the "appeasement" Stuart performs?
(a) Establishing a new cult.
(b) Praying to Manson.
(d) Killing people.
3. Who refuses to talk to Jeff through the remainder of his fifth replay?
4. Who sailed across the ocean on a primitive boat?
(a) Christopher Columbus.
(b) Charles Lindbergh.
(c) Anne Frank.
(d) Thor Heyerdahl.
5. Where does the stranger that invites Jeff and Pamela to visit in Jeff's fourth life live?
(a) In a mental hospital.
(b) In a monastery.
(c) In an orphanage.
(d) In a convent.
6. Where do Jeff and his girlfriend go on a cruise during his sixth replay?
7. Who is Jeff's girlfriend as he begins his sixth replay?
8. Who is the U.S. government operative that "investigates" Jeff and Pamela?
(a) Stuart McCowan.
(b) Russell Hedges.
(c) Martin Stuart.
(d) Fred Martin.
9. What unusual attribute do the people have in the gift that Pamela gives Jeff before he dies?
(a) They are riding birds.
(b) They have wings.
(c) They are riding winged horses.
(d) They are pictured as statues.
10. When does Pam hope to start dating Jeff during his fourth life?
(a) When she can sneak away.
(b) When she is 21.
(c) When she is 16.
(d) When Jeff can move closer.
11. Where does Jeff want to die his third time?
(a) On his boat.
(b) On his farm.
(c) In Pam's arms.
(d) On top of the mountain.
12. How does Jeff leave the city where he met Pam for dinner before his third death?
(a) By ferry.
(b) In a pine casket.
(c) By train.
(d) On a plane.
13. What do Jeff and Pam tell the government operative about the Middle East?
(a) It needs attention.
(b) It will be fine.
(c) It is less important than Vietnam.
(d) It is a lost cause.
14. What trade does Stuart take up when he moves out of his parents' house?
15. When is Jeff scheduled to die again?
(a) When he calls Pam to tell her goodnight.
(b) Just a few minutes before Pam.
(c) As he swallows his last bite of dinner.
(d) Just a few minutes after Pam.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the wife from Jeff's past recollect him when they meet in New York?
2. What gift does Pamela give Jeff before he dies?
3. Why, according to Stuart, are lives being replayed?
4. What kind of men become Jeff's obsession during his sixth replay?
5. Who stands in the way of Pamela and Jeff's relationship during his fourth life?
This section contains 484 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)