|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much does Jeff pay his girlfriend to end their relationship?
2. What situation does Gretchen recreate with her Ken doll?
(a) The breakdown of the Berlin wall.
(b) The fall of Skylab.
(c) The return of the Iran hostage crisis.
(d) The winning kick from the Super Bowl.
3. Where did Jeff meet Linda?
4. What does Judy ask for just before she unzips Jeff's pants?
(a) A kiss.
(b) A tissue.
(c) A handkerchief.
(d) A piece of gum.
5. In what year does Jeff get married in his second relived life?
6. Who are Jeff's children in his second relived life?
(a) Martin and Judith.
(b) Gretchen and Diane.
(c) Paul and David.
(d) April and Dwayne.
7. What does Jeff leave on the runway once he gets off the plane that he boarded in Sacramento?
(a) Some illegal drugs.
(c) His luggage.
(d) A book.
8. What crops does Jeff grow on his farm?
(a) Corn and asparagus.
(b) Strawberries and marijuana.
(c) Pecans and peaches.
(d) Beans and potatoes.
9. Who is boarding a plane in Sacramento with Jeff in his third relived life?
10. What is the name of the blockbuster movie that Jeff never heard of before seeing the movie poster?
(a) The Godfather.
11. Who is the first person with whom Jeff shares his life reliving secret?
12. What computer company did Jeff invest in at the ground level?
(b) Texas Instruments.
13. What is the biggest item Jeff sells to place his first bet in Chapter 3?
(a) His car.
(b) His plasma.
(c) His letter jacket.
(d) His books.
14. What incident happens on the plane that Jeff boards in Sacramento?
(b) A flood.
(c) A storm.
(d) A fire.
15. Which character is also a replayer?
Short Answer Questions
1. Learning what skill will help the skilled player win more in black jack?
2. What is the final price of Jeff's bet?
3. Who is Chumley?
4. What college is Jeff attending when he awakens in his first new life?
5. What town does Jeff drive to when he needs to buy farm supplies?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)