|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Martin commit suicide?
2. What situation does Gretchen recreate with her Ken doll?
(a) The winning kick from the Super Bowl.
(b) The breakdown of the Berlin wall.
(c) The fall of Skylab.
(d) The return of the Iran hostage crisis.
3. What does Jeff consider to be his most positive contribution during his first relived life?
(a) He invested in Apple computers.
(b) He kept Martin from committing suicide.
(c) He sobered up Martin.
(d) He kept Sharla off of drugs.
4. Where does Jeff vacation with his wife in his second relived life?
5. What movie is Jeff going to see on his double date in Chapter 1?
(a) The Titanic.
(b) The Sound of Music.
(c) The Birds.
(d) The Godfather.
6. What is the final price of Jeff's bet?
7. What does Jeff get while he is on vacation with his wife in his second relieved life?
(a) A souvenir.
(b) A massage.
(c) A prostitute.
(d) A vasectomy.
8. What is the name of the stream of water that runs near Jeff's farm near?
(a) Dawson's Creek.
(b) Bayou Stream.
(c) Buck's Pond.
(d) Montgomery Creek.
9. Where does Jeff go after dropping off Judy early from their date in Chapter 3?
(a) To Martin's house.
(b) To a sports bar.
(c) To his dorm room.
(d) For a walk in the park.
10. Which character is also a replayer?
11. Who is boarding a plane in Sacramento with Jeff in his third relived life?
12. How much does Jeff pay his girlfriend to end their relationship?
13. What is the biggest item Jeff sells to place his first bet in Chapter 3?
(a) His books.
(b) His letter jacket.
(c) His plasma.
(d) His car.
14. What percentage of stocks of the computer company did Jeff invest in at the ground level?
15. What does Jeff choose to bet on in Chapter 3?
(a) Sea Biscuit.
(c) The Russians.
(d) The Yankees.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which movie does Jeff NOT mention to get the movie writer/director's attention?
2. Who is Jeff with when he begins to relive his life the second time?
3. What motif decorates the movie writer/director's office?
4. Learning what skill will help the skilled player win more in black jack?
5. Who does Jeff pick up at the pool of his Las Vegas hotel in Chapter 4?
This section contains 391 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)