|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why can't Jeff and Pamela leave the government facility whenever they want?
(a) They are afraid to fly.
(b) The government is holding them.
(c) They are imprisoned in jail.
(d) They don't have transportation.
2. What percentage of stocks of the computer company did Jeff invest in at the ground level?
3. How does the wife from Jeff's past recollect him when they meet in New York?
(a) As an old college boyfriend.
(b) As the father of the child with her.
(c) As her ex-husband.
(d) As a deadbeat who skipped out on her and their family.
4. When is Jeff scheduled to die again?
(a) Just a few minutes before Pam.
(b) As he swallows his last bite of dinner.
(c) Just a few minutes after Pam.
(d) When he calls Pam to tell her goodnight.
5. What peak overlooks Jeff's farm?
(a) Ozark Mountains.
(b) Appalachian Peak.
(c) Fisher Mountain.
(d) Mount Shasta.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Jeff and Pam tell the government operative about the Middle East?
2. What does Jeff consider to be his most positive contribution during his first relived life?
3. Which wife from Jeff's past do he and Pam run into in New York?
4. What forms around Jeff and Pamela, much against their will?
5. What does the second list of predictions issued by Jeff and Pamela include?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)