1. What event do the inhabitants of Earth see as inevitable?
Catastrophic destruction caused by a meteorite from space landing in an inhabited city.
2. What location is home to more than a million people who had their hearing permanently damaged in 2077?
3. What cities narrowly miss being destroyed in the 20th century?
Moscow and Vladivostok.
4. When did the inhabitants of Europe see a dazzling fireball appear in the eastern sky?
5. According to Chapter 1, what happens after the initial shock wore off in 2077?
The people of Earth became united and determined.
This section contains 5,520 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)