|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Twice a day the explorers must perform an action. What is it?
(a) Exercise at three-quarters of a gee for ten minutes.
(b) Chew a high calorie snack.
(c) Maintain radio silence while transmissions are relayed to Earth.
(d) Take a nap.
2. What is strange about the large crab-like creature that JImmy sees after he crashes?
(a) The creature moves very quickly.
(b) The creature is brightly colored.
(c) The creature does not notice him.
(d) The creature looks like it could be a hallucination.
3. Dr. Ernst cautioned Jimmy Pak to avoid something while on the trip with Dragonfly. What?
(a) Avoid getting hungry.
(b) Avoid overexertion.
(c) Avoid crashing.
(d) Avoid getting a sunburn.
4. After how many years does PROJECT SPACEGUARD justify its existence?
(b) One hundred.
(d) One hundred and twenty.
5. According to Chapter 25, under what conditions does Dragonfly handle the best?
(a) Cold temperatures.
(b) Higher altitudes.
(c) Lower altitudes.
(d) No wind.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a light curve?
2. What loss is so great that it was beyond all computation?
3. Why is a cloud of vapor sent toward Rama?
4. Who speaks fluent Simplish?
5. In Chapter 16, what is the Commander ignoring because it seems insignificant?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)