|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 31-38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who speaks fluent Simplish?
2. When the Commander enters Rama, what does he see in the light of the flare?
(a) A miniature sun, moon and stars painted on the ceiling.
(b) A circular sea.
(c) The landscape of an entire world.
(d) A small space station-like structure.
3. How does the Commander describe his impressions of Rama after reaching the plain?
(a) The plain is curved as far as the eye can see.
(b) Voices echo loudly, so it is necessary to speak in a whisper.
(c) There is always some background noise.
(d) It is like being on a huge, darkened stage with a single spotlight.
4. What does Jimmy do while circling New York?
(a) Record video.
(c) Look for signs of life.
(d) Try to understand the complexity of the panorama.
5. In Chapter 3, who is the current chairman of the Space Advisory Council?
(a) Dr. Price.
(b) Professor Davidson.
(c) Dr. Stenton.
(d) Commander Norton.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jimmy grab off of the back of the crab-like creature?
2. What is thrown down the face of the cliff after midnight by Pieter Rousseau?
3. In Chapter 16, what is the Commander ignoring because it seems insignificant?
4. What do the explorers hear as they reach the fourth level?
5. What happens to Jimmy's sky-bike?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)