|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 31-38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the pieces of Jimmy's sky-bike end up?
(a) Back on board the Endeavour.
(b) In one of the structures in New York.
(c) In the Cylindrical Sea.
(d) In a well.
2. After how many years does PROJECT SPACEGUARD justify its existence?
(a) One hundred and twenty.
(c) One hundred.
3. What does the Commander and his companion use to move around on Rama after landing?
(a) Jets and guide ropes.
(b) Space suits with power packs.
(d) A shuttle.
4. Rama is compared to what ordinary object?
(a) An airship.
(b) A globe.
(c) A hot air balloon.
(d) A boiler.
5. In Chapter 15, how does Dr. Ernst get to the surface of the Cylindrical Sea?
(a) Dr. Ernst uses a stairwway.
(b) Dr. Ernst slides frictionlessly down the cliff.
(c) Dr. Ernst repels down the cliff.
(d) Dr. Ernst is lowered by rope.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Dr. Bose born?
2. What is the first city to be visited by the Commander and the other explorers?
3. What maneuver is Jimmy unsure of how to perform with Dragonfly?
4. What ships can catch up with Rama before it leaves the solar system?
5. What is the main tenet of the Fifth Church of Christ?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)