|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what kind of shape is Imperial Steel?
(a) Very bad shape.
(b) It is still growing.
(c) Excellent shape.
(d) Sound shape.
2. How does Livingston start his job with Imperial Steel?
(a) Buying Bethleham Steel.
(b) Selling Bethleham Steel.
(c) Selling all of Imperial's free floating stock.
(d) Buying all of Imperial's stock on the market.
3. What do the insiders of Tropical Trading do when Livingston goes short?
(a) Run the stock back up.
(b) Ask him to hold on to the stock.
(c) Make the price drop way down.
(d) Put bad articles about him in the newspaper.
4. From where does Livingston say urges arise?
(a) Listening to others.
(b) Reading too many stock reports.
(c) The subconscious.
(d) The ego.
5. How does Livingston feel about selling stocks on a payment plan and stock splits?
(a) He thinks they're a great idea.
(b) He has no opinion.
(c) He warns against this.
(d) He thinks you should do them but on a limited basis.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does any trade do to the price of a stock?
2. How many people held most of the stock in Consolidated Stove?
3. What does Livingston warn about in the beginning of Chapter XV?
4. What does Livingston notice about the price of Tropical Trading stock?
5. What does Livingston say is illegal now?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Livingston feel about hunches?
2. How does a trader test a stock?
3. Sum up what Livingston says about cornering the market.
4. What does Livingston say about broker letters?
5. What does Livingston say about selling stocks on a payment plan and stock splits?
6. What is one of the primary tools to manipulate a stock?
7. What does Livingston do when insiders in Tropical Trading try to knock him out of the market?
8. What does Livingston begin to do for a living?
9. Is Livingston asked for tips? What does he say?
10. What does Livingston say when people say a stock drops because someone sells it?
This section contains 865 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)