1. What is Livingston's job at a bucket shop?
2. How are the quotes for stocks disseminated?
3. What do customers at a bucket shop do?
Bet on a stock going up or down.
4. Under what authority are bucket shops allowed?
They are not legal.
5. What fascinates the young Livingston?
The patterns on the ticker tape.
6. For what does young Livingston have an excellent memory?
7. Why is Livingston so good at betting?
He can remember the patterns.
This section contains 5,081 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)