|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter XXIII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has the market done about charlatans since Livingston has been trading?
(b) Weeds them out.
(c) Tells the newspapers what stocks are bad.
(d) Has them arrested.
2. Where does Livingston get his money to start to recoup his losses?
(a) He gets a regular job.
(b) The president of his brokerage firm.
(c) His father.
(d) His best friend.
3. What does the pattern ignore that can create a problem?
(a) Brand new public offerings.
(b) Underlying conditions.
(c) Political ramifications.
(d) What time of year it is.
4. How was the company Consolidated Stove formed?
(a) By a hostile take over.
(b) Combining three other companies.
(c) Two companies came together.
(d) It was just a regular company named Consolidated Stove.
5. What is the stock Livingston buys to restart his career?
(a) Bethlehem Steel.
(b) Pullman Railroad.
(c) Standard Oil.
(d) Winchester guns.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Consolidated Stove formed?
2. Why do the bucket shops begin banning Livingston?
3. What does Livingston say he has to do with a strong urge?
4. For what does young Livingston have an excellent memory?
5. What does Livingston do about his concerns in 1906?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)