|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter XX.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When can one only sell stock?
(a) When there's a willing buyer.
(b) When the stock is worth more than paid for.
(c) When your manager authorizes the sell.
(d) When the company is stable.
2. What do the insiders of Tropical Trading do when Livingston goes short?
(a) Ask him to hold on to the stock.
(b) Put bad articles about him in the newspaper.
(c) Make the price drop way down.
(d) Run the stock back up.
3. What actually happens when Livingston is working under an account at Williamson's?
(a) They constantly criticize his work.
(b) He makes millions of dollars.
(c) They keep asking him to do favors.
(d) They squeeze him for the loan payment.
4. What don't the new bucket shops in Boston allow?
(a) Betting on only one stock.
(b) Large trades.
(c) Betting on commodoties.
(d) More than two people to bet at a time.
5. What happens when the market falls steeply in 1906?
(a) There is a depression.
(b) The government takes over the market.
(c) It earns Livingston and his house a lot of money.
(d) The banks collapse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Livingston do after the Tropical Trading event?
2. What does Livingston say is a good method to make a stock look good?
3. Where is Livingston trading at the start of Chapter V?
4. Why should a trader start with a small trade?
5. How much money does Livingston have when he goes to Wall Street?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)