|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter XVI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does he say one trader made money?
(a) Getting tips from insiders.
(b) Selling tips to others.
(c) Getting tips from the newspaper.
(d) Doing the opposite of any tip.
2. What does Livingston figure out he has to do to make a lot of money?
(a) Keep his money riding longer.
(b) Spread his money around.
(c) Trade on broad principles.
(d) Play one stock consistently.
3. What kind of trading is done at a bucket shop?
(a) Highly technical.
(c) Throw back.
4. What does Livingston think is his best guide to trading?
(a) Standard and Poor's index of stock.
(b) What happens in Washington D.C.
(d) The Fortune 500.
5. What happens when one places an order on Wall Street time wise?
(a) It's never implemented for 24 hours.
(b) It is done instantly.
(c) The SCCI has to check it first.
(d) There is a short lag.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Livingston get his money to start to recoup his losses?
2. What must a successful stock trader do?
3. What can a trader do by applying rules to a pattern?
4. Under what condition does David Williamson offer Livingston a stake?
5. On a rising market what should each trade be?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)