|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter XVI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Livingston hear about a well known cotton trader?
(a) He has taken a huge loss.
(b) He has made 2 million dollars.
(c) He has switched to soy beans.
(d) He has quit the business.
2. To what does Livingston attribute his success?
(a) Being in the right place at the wrong time.
(b) Being willing to lose lots of money.
(c) Objectively watching stocks.
(d) Having a lot of friends.
3. When is there a financial panic in 1907?
4. What does Livingston say when someone asks him for a tip?
(a) He ignores the person.
(b) He doesn't take or give tips.
(c) He doesn't have time to be bothered.
(d) Comments on the general run of the market.
5. What does Livingston warn about in the beginning of Chapter XV?
(a) Not to play the market if you need money.
(b) Not to be greedy.
(c) There are some things that can't be anticipated.
(d) Not to stay a trader your whole life.
Short Answer Questions
1. What's the difference between working on the stock exchange and the bucket shops?
2. According to Livingston why should no one trade every day?
3. How much money does Livingston have when he goes to Wall Street?
4. When does Livingston hate losing money the most?
5. What does Livingston say will happen in a stock or commodity if a surprise event occurs?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)