|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter XI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Livingston decide to look at when thinking about what to buy or sell?
(a) Index funds.
(b) The overall market.
(c) The ten best stocks.
(d) Mutual funds.
2. What kind of trading is done at a bucket shop?
(b) Throw back.
(d) Highly technical.
3. What does Livingston figure out he has to do to make a lot of money?
(a) Trade on broad principles.
(b) Spread his money around.
(c) Keep his money riding longer.
(d) Play one stock consistently.
4. What happens when one places an order on Wall Street time wise?
(a) It's never implemented for 24 hours.
(b) It is done instantly.
(c) There is a short lag.
(d) The SCCI has to check it first.
5. How old was Livingston when he made his first $1000?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Livingston do with his predictions at first?
2. Why can bets be carefully timed in bucket shops?
3. When does a trader err when trading?
4. The price on the stocks in bucket shops is in what according to time?
5. How are the quotes for stocks disseminated?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)