|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter XI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Livingston do with his predictions at first?
(a) He records them.
(b) He changes them then shows them to others.
(c) He shows them to others.
(d) He only bets a little.
2. What does Livingston do about his concerns in 1906?
(a) Sells short.
(b) Buys long.
(c) Buys short.
(d) Sells long.
3. What does Livingston conclude when Union Pacific announces a dividend?
(a) The company is poorly run.
(b) The stock is worthless.
(c) They are borrowing money from somewhere.
(d) He had read the insiders correctly.
4. How does he consider commodities in comparison to stocks?
(a) Make less money on them.
(b) They are the poor man's stock.
(c) They can be too volatile.
(d) Less complex maneuvers around them.
5. Why doesn't Livingston learn the new techniques for betting on Wall Street?
(a) He has a night job.
(b) He doesn't read well.
(c) He makes enough to live on.
(d) He has to study harder.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much regulation is there in the stock market during Livingston's era?
2. What has he regretted ignoring in the past?
3. What is one trait Livingston says a successful stock trader must have?
4. When is there a financial panic in 1907?
5. On a rising market what should each trade be?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)