|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter VI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Livingston when he made his first $1000?
2. What does Livingston do with his predictions at first?
(a) He records them.
(b) He only bets a little.
(c) He shows them to others.
(d) He changes them then shows them to others.
3. Why is Livingston having a hard time increasing his money?
(a) The bucket shops are mostly shut down.
(b) He keeps losing his bets.
(c) His name is too well known.
(d) It's a new game he doesn't know.
4. What does Livingston decide from the Union Pacific situation?
(a) To go back to school to learn more.
(b) To practice understanding insider actions.
(c) To listen more carefully to his manager.
(d) To only trust himself.
5. What does Livingston figure out he has to do to make a lot of money?
(a) Keep his money riding longer.
(b) Spread his money around.
(c) Play one stock consistently.
(d) Trade on broad principles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Livingston complain about Wall Street?
2. What does Livingston do when the alternate exchanges start to try and manipulate him?
3. What happens shortly after he starts selling Union Pacific stock by the thousands?
4. What does Livingston say is impossible to catch?
5. Why is it harder for alternate exchanges to get rid of a customer?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)