|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Livingston figure out he has to do to make a lot of money?
(a) Play one stock consistently.
(b) Keep his money riding longer.
(c) Spread his money around.
(d) Trade on broad principles.
2. When should one stay clear of a stock?
(a) When it acts erratically.
(b) During the down season for that business.
(c) Anytime it goes up.
(d) Right after it's public offering.
3. What does Livingston do with his predictions at first?
(a) He shows them to others.
(b) He changes them then shows them to others.
(c) He records them.
(d) He only bets a little.
4. What happens when one places an order on Wall Street time wise?
(a) It's never implemented for 24 hours.
(b) There is a short lag.
(c) It is done instantly.
(d) The SCCI has to check it first.
5. How does Livingston play on the market when he returns from St. Louis?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Livingston so good at betting?
2. What does Roberts suggest to Livingston?
3. How does Livingston portray himself to the small exchanges?
4. For what does young Livingston have an excellent memory?
5. Under what authority are bucket shops allowed?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)