|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter XX.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Livingston want to sell Union Pacific?
(a) He has a strong hunch.
(b) They've been going down.
(c) He never travels by train.
(d) He doesn't like the owner.
2. What is the stock Livingston buys to restart his career?
(a) Standard Oil.
(b) Winchester guns.
(c) Pullman Railroad.
(d) Bethlehem Steel.
3. When does Livingston hate losing money the most?
(a) When he does everything right.
(b) When he follows someone's tip.
(c) When another trader manipulates him into the loss.
(d) When he needs money for a stake.
4. What kind of trading is done at a bucket shop?
(a) Throw back.
(b) Highly technical.
5. How much money does Livingston have when he goes to Wall Street?
Short Answer Questions
1. To what does Livingston attribute his success?
2. Why did Livingston stop in New Haven on his way to New York?
3. When Livingston is looking at the price of Tropical Trading what is the market doing?
4. What happens to Livingston when someone buys up all the corn?
5. What did Livingston decide to look at when thinking about what to buy or sell?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)