|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter VII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When can one only sell stock?
(a) When the company is stable.
(b) When there's a willing buyer.
(c) When the stock is worth more than paid for.
(d) When your manager authorizes the sell.
2. How does he start out selling Union Pacific?
(a) Shares every other week.
(b) Slowly at first.
(c) He talks to the brokage manager.
(d) All at once.
3. Who convinces Livingston that Union Pacific is manipulating him?
(a) The branch manager.
(b) His wife.
(c) His best friend.
(d) His mentor.
4. According to Livingston why should no one trade every day?
(a) It is too tiring.
(b) It cost too much money.
(c) The excitement leads to mistakes.
(d) It's not good for the soul.
5. What do the small shops agree Livingston can do?
(a) Trade on the prices quoted.
(b) Buy on margin.
(c) Open a very large account.
(d) Buy and sell at the same time.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Livingston do after he sold all the stock in Union Pacific and after the earthquake?
2. What does Livingston do when the alternate exchanges start to try and manipulate him?
3. What does Roberts suggest to Livingston?
4. The price on the stocks in bucket shops is in what according to time?
5. How does Livingston play on the market when he returns from St. Louis?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)