|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter XIV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Livingston do after he sold all the stock in Union Pacific and after the earthquake?
(a) Bought a lot of mutual funds.
(b) Went into commodoties.
(c) Went into index funds.
(d) Started buying Union Pacific again.
2. What does Livingston say one must be in order to be a good trader?
(c) Objective and neutral.
(d) Very smart and well educated.
3. What does Livingston hear about a well known cotton trader?
(a) He has made 2 million dollars.
(b) He has taken a huge loss.
(c) He has quit the business.
(d) He has switched to soy beans.
4. What does experience give a successful stock trader?
(d) A job.
5. Why does Livingston keep losing money on stocks?
(a) He gets distracted by numbers.
(b) He doesn't understand some of the companies.
(c) He plays like it's a game.
(d) He's reacting to price and movement.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Livingston say financial news in the papers is?
2. What is the stock Livingston buys to restart his career?
3. What do some people claim about a newspaper article that helped Livingston?
4. After Livingston gets used to Wall Street, how much does he reach at one point in the early part of his career?
5. What does Livingston think is his best guide to trading?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)