1. What often happens to the narrator during the night in "Overture"?
He wakes up.
2. What is Mme. de Saint-Loup's house?
A place the narrator visited when he was younger.
3. When did the narrator visit Combray?
As a young boy.
4. What does the narrator's "magic lantern" do?
Project pictures on the wall.
5. In "Overture," what does the narrator's father give him after dinner?
6. When does the narrator say his mother did not kiss him goodnight as a small child?
When she had guests.
This section contains 4,879 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)