|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Day Four, Afternoon.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Mr. Stevens receive from Miss Kenton?
(a) Tickets to the theater
(b) A birthday card
(c) A letter
(d) A Christmas gift
2. What did some of the dinner guests later say about Lord Darlington?
(a) He had many affairs
(b) He hosted Nazis
(c) He abused the staff
(d) He lost his fortune
3. What does Stevens recall when seeing the sign?
(a) Giffen was the silver polish of choice
(b) He remembers a book he needs
(c) He needs a new raincoat
(d) He wants to buy some tea
4. Where does Stevens have tea?
(a) The Regent Room
(b) The Embassy Room
(c) The Bradford Hotel
(d) The Rose Garden Hotel
5. The previous day, Stevens had been picked up by a doctor who brings ____________________.
(a) fuel for Stevens' car
(b) his bag
(c) a map
(d) a picnic lunch
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Miss Kenton?
2. How is Mr. Farraday different from Lord Darlington?
3. What event does Stevens recall as he waits for Miss Kenton?
4. What does the old man say is at the top of the hill?
5. What does Stevens tell Miss Kenton about Lord Darlington?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)