|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Day Four, Afternoon.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did some of the dinner guests later say about Lord Darlington?
(a) He lost his fortune
(b) He had many affairs
(c) He hosted Nazis
(d) He abused the staff
2. Miss Kenton could be a solution for what problem at Darlington Hall?
3. Voicing his comparisons of himself to other butlers would be ____________.
4. Why does Stevens go to Miss Kenton's room?
(a) To give Miss Kenton some news about a maid
(b) To tell her that Lord Darlington's godson needs a room for the night
(c) To get the menus for an upcoming event
(d) To take Miss Kenton some hot chocolate
5. Where is Stevens when he sees the sign?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Stevens, Darlington Hall hosted ____________________________________.
2. What is Mr. Stevens' demeanor?
3. Stevens believes that the rungs of a social ladder have been replaced by __________.
4. Who is in charge of staffing at Darlington Hall?
5. What does Stevens try to get Miss Kenton to understand?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)