|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Day Four, Afternoon.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mr. Stevens' demeanor?
(a) Very proper
2. What can the doctor tell about Stevens by his demeanor?
(a) He is an educated man
(b) He is from Scotland
(c) He is apprehensive
(d) He is a manservant
3. How long has Mr. Stevens been employed in this position?
(a) 20 years
(b) 25 years
(c) 3 years
(d) 30 years
4. Mr. Stevens is not comfortable with American ________________.
5. How is Mr. Farraday different from Lord Darlington?
(a) He is a much younger man
(b) He is nonchalant about polishing the silver
(c) He has a better sense of humor
(d) He runs a much more casual household
Short Answer Questions
1. What does this road trip supply for Stevens?
2. Who is the maid that Miss Kenton hires despite Stevens' misgivings?
3. What is Mr. Stevens' profession?
4. What kind of night does Stevens spend at the inn?
5. Where does Stevens go for help?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)