|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Day Four, Afternoon.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Miss Kenton doing when Stevens finds her in the summerhouse?
2. According to Stevens, Darlington Hall hosted ____________________________________.
(a) only the noblest people from British and world society
(b) anyone who wanted an invitation
(c) an occasional Nazi
3. How can Stevens' personality be described?
4. What does Stevens tell Miss Kenton about Lord Darlington?
(a) He admits to the injustice of dismissing the two maids
(b) He will be leaving England soon
(c) He has a terminal illness
(d) He is secretly in love with Miss Kenton
5. What does Lisa do in less than a year at Darlington Hall?
(a) Gets promoted to upstairs maid
(b) Runs off with the second footman
(c) Gets terminated
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stevens tell Miss Kenton that shocks her?
2. What event does Stevens recall as he waits for Miss Kenton?
3. What does Mr. Stevens consider critical to his work?
4. What is Stevens content to do?
5. What can be enjoyed at the top of the hill?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)