|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Day Four, Afternoon.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Stevens have tea?
(a) The Bradford Hotel
(b) The Regent Room
(c) The Embassy Room
(d) The Rose Garden Hotel
2. What was Stevens' father's profession?
3. Why does Stevens' answer put Mr. Farraday in an awkward spot?
(a) The staff should not speak unless spoken to
(b) Mr. Farraday does not want Stevens speaking to his guests
(c) Mr. Farraday did not like Lord Darlington
(d) Mr. Farraday had told his guests about Stevens' career with Lord Darlington
4. What is the profession of Lord Darlington's godson?
5. What determines a great household?
(a) Sculptured gardens
(b) A swimming pool
(c) Horse stables
(d) Social status and nobility
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mr. Stevens' profession?
2. What does Mr. Faraday call Mr. Stevens when he learns of Mr. Stevens' plans to visit Miss Kenton?
3. Why does Miss Kenton interrupt the conference to beckon Stevens out of the room?
4. What question does Stevens ponder as he drives?
5. Mr. Stevens is not comfortable with American ________________.
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)