|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Day Four, Afternoon.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What else does Stevens recall about the ambassador's visit?
(a) Many people wanted to be dinner guests with him
(b) He wanted cognanc and cigars in his room each night
(c) He would sleep past noon
(d) He was demanding about his clothing
2. What is Lord Darlington's hope for the conference?
(a) Develop a coalition to provide aid to Germany
(b) That it will be the last one he has to host
(c) That it will start on time
(d) That everyone will have a good time
3. What can be enjoyed at the top of the hill?
(a) The most beautiful view in England
(b) A concert
(d) Poetry reading
4. Why does Stevens' answer put Mr. Farraday in an awkward spot?
(a) Mr. Farraday does not want Stevens speaking to his guests
(b) Mr. Farraday had told his guests about Stevens' career with Lord Darlington
(c) The staff should not speak unless spoken to
(d) Mr. Farraday did not like Lord Darlington
5. What is Stevens' demeanor regarding Lord Darlington?
(b) Staunch support
(c) Lack of confidence
Short Answer Questions
1. What has been the nature of Mr. Stevens' trips?
2. What town does Stevens explore in the morning?
3. What is Mr. Stevens' profession?
4. Stevens realizes that he is ______________ when asked about employment with Lord Darlington.
5. Voicing his comparisons of himself to other butlers would be ____________.
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)