|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Day Four, Afternoon.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Stevens remembers the visit of an ambassador from what country?
2. What has been the nature of Mr. Stevens' trips?
(a) Family vacations
(b) Outings for professional duties
(c) Family holidays
(d) Annual vacations
3. What was the number of staff employed at Darlington Hall 20 years ago?
4. What had the people in town thought Stevens to be?
(a) A lawyer
(b) A dignitary
(c) A professor
(d) A minister
5. What does Stevens recall when seeing the sign?
(a) Giffen was the silver polish of choice
(b) He needs a new raincoat
(c) He wants to buy some tea
(d) He remembers a book he needs
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Stevens' answer put Mr. Farraday in an awkward spot?
2. What is Stevens content to do?
3. What does Mr. Stevens hope to purchase before his trip?
4. What does Stevens tell Miss Kenton that shocks her?
5. How does Stevens feel about serving at Darlington Hall for so many years?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)