|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Day Four, Afternoon.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Stevens content to do?
(a) Wade in a pond
(b) Sit on a bench and think
2. What did some of the dinner guests later say about Lord Darlington?
(a) He abused the staff
(b) He hosted Nazis
(c) He had many affairs
(d) He lost his fortune
3. How many dignitaries are expected?
4. How does Miss Kenton react to Lisa's actions?
(a) She is distraught
(b) She saw it coming
(c) She is outraged
(d) She is guilty
5. What does Stevens fear will belie his true feelings about Lord Darlington?
(a) Little white lies
(d) Melancholy musings
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Lord Darlington host a conference of important men from around the world?
2. What was the number of staff employed at Darlington Hall 20 years ago?
3. Stevens remembers the visit of an ambassador from what country?
4. Why does Stevens go to Miss Kenton's room?
5. Why does Miss Kenton interrupt the conference to beckon Stevens out of the room?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)