|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Day Four, Afternoon.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the old man say is at the top of the hill?
(a) An apple orchard
(b) A barn
(c) A bench
(d) A church
2. Who assists Stevens with his problem?
(c) Traveling salesman
3. What does Stevens secretly think about Lord Darlington?
(a) He is very ill
(b) He may have been involved in Nazi activities
(c) He is cheap
(d) He is gay
4. To what issue does Stevens return in his thoughts?
(a) His father
(b) Miss Kenton's letter
(c) Silver polish
(d) Lord Darlington's alleged anti-Semitism
5. What is Stevens' demeanor regarding Lord Darlington?
(a) Lack of confidence
(c) Staunch support
Short Answer Questions
1. What sign does Stevens see?
2. What is the topic of the conference?
3. What does the elder Mr. Stevens tell Stevens?
4. What question does Stevens ponder as he drives?
5. What do Stevens and Miss Kenton do each evening?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)