|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Day Four, Afternoon.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the state of the relationship between Mr. Stevens and Mr. Faraday?
2. Who is Mr. Stevens' current employer?
(a) Tony Blair
(b) Mr. Farraday
(c) Margaret Thatcher
(d) Winston Churchill
3. What does the doctor do after attending to the elder Mr. Stevens?
(a) Attends the French delegate who has a foot problem
(b) Has tea with Lord Darlington
(c) Writes out a bill
(d) Plays golf with the delegates
4. What does this road trip supply for Stevens?
(a) A well-deserved vacation
(b) A chance to meet new vendors
(c) A shopping excursion
(d) Time alone to ponder and reminisce
5. To what does Stevens compare being asked about a former employer in the presence of a current one?
(a) A student in the principal's office
(b) Being stopped by a police officer
(c) A divorced woman with her current husband present
(d) Being caught shoplifting
Short Answer Questions
1. Stevens watches some people who are doing what?
2. Stevens realizes that he is ______________ when asked about employment with Lord Darlington.
3. How much has Mr. Stevens traveled in his life?
4. Why has Stevens missed out on a normal life?
5. What is Miss Kenton doing when Stevens finds her in the summerhouse?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)