|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Day Four, Afternoon.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Miss Kenton?
(a) A former housekeeper at Darlington Hall
(b) Mr. Stevens' sister
(c) A chef at Darlington Hall
(d) Mr. Faraday's assistant
2. On what topic does Miss Kenton chide Stevens?
(a) The errors of the wait staff
(b) His new smoking jacket
(c) The new maid, Lisa
(d) The lackluster silver
3. Stevens' behavior indicates that he is haunted by ______________________.
(a) a lost love
(b) feelings for his father
(c) ghosts in the mansion
(d) some ethical situation
4. How long will it be before Stevens will once again see Miss Kenton?
(a) 48 hours
(b) 24 hours
(c) 3 days
(d) 1 week
5. When did Lord Darlington host a conference of important men from around the world?
(a) April 1923
(b) March 1923
(c) May 1925
(d) March 1939
Short Answer Questions
1. What has been the nature of Mr. Stevens' trips?
2. What incident does Stevens recall?
3. How many dignitaries are expected?
4. What does Stevens think about in the time before breakfast?
5. In days past, what would indicate the greatness of a household?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)