|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Day Four, Afternoon.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what country does Mr. Stevens life?
(c) United States
2. What is Mr. Stevens' profession?
3. How does Stevens react to Lisa's actions?
(a) Threatens to not give her a positive reference
(b) Tells Miss Kenton that he knew this would happen
(c) Tells Miss Kenton that she had worked wonders with Lisa
(d) Derides Miss Kenton for making a poor hiring decision
4. What decision was Lord Darlington's girlfriend behind?
(a) The purchase of new silver pieces
(b) Remodeling of the guest suites
(c) The termination of employment of two Jewish maids
(d) The acquisition of new antiques
5. What is the topic of the conference?
(a) The British Empire expansion
(b) Germany's reparations after World War I
(c) The oil crisis
(d) Global warming
Short Answer Questions
1. The previous day, Stevens had been picked up by a doctor who brings ____________________.
2. How does Stevens feel about serving at Darlington Hall for so many years?
3. What does Stevens consider the comments people still make about Lord Darlington?
4. What event does Stevens recall as he waits for Miss Kenton?
5. What is the nature of Miss Kenton's family?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)