|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Day Four, Afternoon.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The doctor had believed in ________________ until he had met the people of his town.
2. What is Lord Darlington's hope for the conference?
(a) That it will be the last one he has to host
(b) That it will start on time
(c) Develop a coalition to provide aid to Germany
(d) That everyone will have a good time
3. What quality does Stevens thinks makes a good butler?
4. Voicing his comparisons of himself to other butlers would be ____________.
5. Where are the elder Mr. Stevens' tasks outlined?
(a) In a journal
(b) On a memo pad
(c) On a piece of paper
(d) On a chalkboard
Short Answer Questions
1. What else does Stevens recall about the ambassador's visit?
2. What does the old man say is at the top of the hill?
3. Where does Stevens have tea?
4. By what is Stevens conflicted?
5. What does Mr. Stevens consider critical to his work?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)