|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Day 2, Morning.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many dignitaries are expected?
2. Mr. Farraday's comment makes Mr. Stevens feel __________________.
3. What is Lord Darlington's hope for the conference?
(a) That everyone will have a good time
(b) That it will be the last one he has to host
(c) Develop a coalition to provide aid to Germany
(d) That it will start on time
4. What is Stevens able to do in his position of head butler at the conference?
(a) Have some brandy with the men after the meeting ends
(b) Control who sleeps in the different rooms
(c) Garners information from all the dignitaries
(d) Arranges for evening entertainment
5. What does Mr. Stevens hope to purchase before his trip?
(a) New clothes
(b) New luggage
(c) New car
(d) New books
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the doctor do after attending to the elder Mr. Stevens?
2. How much has Mr. Stevens traveled in his life?
3. How can Stevens' personality be described?
4. What question does Stevens ponder as he drives?
5. According to Stevens, a butler must have ________________________ as well as a working knowledge on a number of subjects.
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)