|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Day 2, Morning.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the old man say is at the top of the hill?
(a) A church
(b) An apple orchard
(c) A barn
(d) A bench
2. What question does Stevens ponder as he drives?
(a) Did he polish the silver?
(b) Did he turn off the oven?
(c) What qualities makes a good butler?
(d) Did he turn in the grocer's order?
3. What does Mr. Faraday call Mr. Stevens when he learns of Mr. Stevens' plans to visit Miss Kenton?
(a) Delusional Fool
(b) Eternal Optimist
(c) Hopeless Romantic
(d) Ladies Man
4. What is Stevens able to do in his position of head butler at the conference?
(a) Arranges for evening entertainment
(b) Garners information from all the dignitaries
(c) Control who sleeps in the different rooms
(d) Have some brandy with the men after the meeting ends
5. Voicing his comparisons of himself to other butlers would be ____________.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what country does Mr. Stevens life?
2. Who is Mr. Stevens' current employer?
3. What is Mr. Stevens' profession?
4. What does Stevens tell his father after the accident?
5. Who is the best butler Stevens has ever seen?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)