|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Day 2, Morning.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Stevens able to do in his position of head butler at the conference?
(a) Garners information from all the dignitaries
(b) Control who sleeps in the different rooms
(c) Arranges for evening entertainment
(d) Have some brandy with the men after the meeting ends
2. When did Lord Darlington host a conference of important men from around the world?
(a) March 1923
(b) March 1939
(c) May 1925
(d) April 1923
3. What does Stevens think about in the time before breakfast?
(a) Getting directions
(b) A noise the car made
(c) Buying an umbrella
(d) Miss Kenton's letter
4. How does Stevens feel about this widely accepted position?
5. What book does Mr. Stevens consult before leaving on his trip?
(a) Visit the British Isles
(b) The Back Roads of England
(c) God's Country
(d) The Wonder of England
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the current number of staff at Darlington Hall?
2. How can Stevens' personality be described?
3. When Mr. Stevens encounters an old man on the road, what does the old man say?
4. What is the state of the relationship between Mr. Stevens and Mr. Faraday?
5. What can be enjoyed at the top of the hill?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)