|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Day 2, Morning.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has been the nature of Mr. Stevens' trips?
(a) Outings for professional duties
(b) Family vacations
(c) Annual vacations
(d) Family holidays
2. What happens when Stevens returns to his duties at the conference?
(a) The conference ends early
(b) The delegates leave to play golf
(c) The elder Mr. Stevens dies
(d) The men take an afternoon break
3. How much has Mr. Stevens traveled in his life?
(a) Very little
(c) Once every six months
(d) Once a month
4. What accident does the elder Mr. Stevens have one day?
(a) Trips and falls on an icy sidewalk
(b) He is hit by a bicyclist
(c) Falls while carrying a tray of food for guests
(d) He sets fire to the drapes
5. What does Mr. Faraday call Mr. Stevens when he learns of Mr. Stevens' plans to visit Miss Kenton?
(a) Eternal Optimist
(b) Hopeless Romantic
(c) Ladies Man
(d) Delusional Fool
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stevens tell his father after the accident?
2. What had Miss Kenton brought to Stevens' office at Darlington Hall one day?
3. What is the overall goal of the conference?
4. What is Stevens able to do in his position of head butler at the conference?
5. What was the number of staff employed at Darlington Hall 20 years ago?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)