|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Day 2, Morning.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the old man say is at the top of the hill?
(a) An apple orchard
(b) A bench
(c) A barn
(d) A church
2. Miss Kenton could be a solution for what problem at Darlington Hall?
3. What nationality is Mr. Faraday?
4. What is the Treaty of Versailles
(a) A French document stored in a museum
(b) Louis XIV's declaration of peace
(c) The peace agreement between Germany and the Allies
(d) Marie Antoinette's coronation document
5. Under whom did Stevens train as a butler?
(a) A professional services organization
(b) The Queen's butler
(c) His own father
(d) His grandfather
Short Answer Questions
1. What literary device does the author use when describing Stevens' last chance to see a spectacular view?
2. When Mr. Stevens encounters an old man on the road, what does the old man say?
3. What book does Mr. Stevens consult before leaving on his trip?
4. Voicing his comparisons of himself to other butlers would be ____________.
5. What is Stevens able to do in his position of head butler at the conference?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)