|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Day 2, Morning.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the overall goal of the conference?
(a) Freeze German reparation payments and withdraw French troops
(b) Establish the United Nations
(c) Discuss the demise of the British monarchy
(d) Determine who should be the next ruler of Germany
2. Why does Stevens awaken early?
(a) A faulty alarm clock
(b) A noisy neighbor
(c) A rooster crowed
(d) Unfamiliar surroundings
3. Where are the elder Mr. Stevens' tasks outlined?
(a) On a piece of paper
(b) On a memo pad
(c) On a chalkboard
(d) In a journal
4. What is Mr. Stevens' profession?
5. What book does Mr. Stevens consult before leaving on his trip?
(a) The Back Roads of England
(b) The Wonder of England
(c) God's Country
(d) Visit the British Isles
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Stevens consider critical to his work?
2. What is Mr. Stevens' demeanor?
3. The Prologue is written about what time?
4. What is the topic of the conference?
5. What is the current number of staff at Darlington Hall?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)