|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Day 2, Morning.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How can Stevens' father's demeanor best be described?
(a) Quiet reserve
2. Where did Stevens spend the night?
(a) A 4-star hotel in London
(b) A Holiday Inn
(c) A guest house in Salisbury
(d) A bed and breakfast in Devonshire
3. According to Stevens, a good butler is probably born with ______________, as it is something that cannot be taught.
(a) Good taste
4. What happens when Stevens returns to his duties at the conference?
(a) The conference ends early
(b) The delegates leave to play golf
(c) The elder Mr. Stevens dies
(d) The men take an afternoon break
5. What accident does the elder Mr. Stevens have one day?
(a) Falls while carrying a tray of food for guests
(b) He is hit by a bicyclist
(c) Trips and falls on an icy sidewalk
(d) He sets fire to the drapes
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Stevens feel about this widely accepted position?
2. How long has Mr. Stevens been employed in this position?
3. What has been the nature of Mr. Stevens' trips?
4. What does Mr. Faraday call Mr. Stevens when he learns of Mr. Stevens' plans to visit Miss Kenton?
5. What is Mr. Stevens considering at point in time?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)