|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Day 2, Morning.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Stevens' father's profession?
2. Why does Stevens awaken early?
(a) A rooster crowed
(b) Unfamiliar surroundings
(c) A faulty alarm clock
(d) A noisy neighbor
3. What can be enjoyed at the top of the hill?
(b) A concert
(c) The most beautiful view in England
(d) Poetry reading
4. When did Lord Darlington host a conference of important men from around the world?
(a) March 1939
(b) April 1923
(c) March 1923
(d) May 1925
5. What literary device does the author use when describing Stevens' last chance to see a spectacular view?
Short Answer Questions
1. The Prologue is written about what time?
2. What is the state of the relationship between Mr. Stevens and Mr. Faraday?
3. What does Mr. Stevens hope to purchase before his trip?
4. What does the elder Mr. Stevens tell Stevens?
5. What does the old man say is at the top of the hill?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)