|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Day 2, Morning.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are the elder Mr. Stevens' tasks outlined?
(a) In a journal
(b) On a piece of paper
(c) On a chalkboard
(d) On a memo pad
2. According to Stevens, a good butler is probably born with ______________, as it is something that cannot be taught.
(a) Good taste
3. What is the subject of Miss Kenton's letter?
(a) She is starting a restaurant
(b) She is moving to the United States
(c) She is recently divorced with no future plans
(d) She has a terminal illness
4. What is the overall goal of the conference?
(a) Freeze German reparation payments and withdraw French troops
(b) Establish the United Nations
(c) Determine who should be the next ruler of Germany
(d) Discuss the demise of the British monarchy
5. To what does Stevens compare himself?
(a) His mentor
(b) The great butlers of the past
(c) The Queen's butler
(d) His father
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the doctor do after attending to the elder Mr. Stevens?
2. What is Mr. Stevens considering at point in time?
3. Who is the best butler Stevens has ever seen?
4. How long has Mr. Stevens been employed in this position?
5. What does Stevens tell his father after the accident?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)