|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Day 2, Morning.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Stevens returns to his duties at the conference?
(a) The conference ends early
(b) The elder Mr. Stevens dies
(c) The men take an afternoon break
(d) The delegates leave to play golf
2. What is Mr. Stevens' profession?
3. How can Stevens' personality be described?
4. What book does Mr. Stevens consult before leaving on his trip?
(a) Visit the British Isles
(b) The Wonder of England
(c) The Back Roads of England
(d) God's Country
5. What does Mr. Faraday call Mr. Stevens when he learns of Mr. Stevens' plans to visit Miss Kenton?
(a) Hopeless Romantic
(b) Ladies Man
(c) Eternal Optimist
(d) Delusional Fool
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the encounter with the old man at the forest symbolize Stevens' personality?
2. What was the number of staff employed at Darlington Hall 20 years ago?
3. Where has Mr. Stevens been employed for many years?
4. What has been the nature of Mr. Stevens' trips?
5. What did Miss Kenton call Stevens' father one day?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)