|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Day 2, Morning.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has Mr. Stevens been employed in this position?
(a) 30 years
(b) 20 years
(c) 25 years
(d) 3 years
2. What did Miss Kenton call Stevens' father one day?
(c) A tyrant
(d) A nuisance
3. What does Stevens tell his father after the accident?
(a) The elder Mr. Stevens' duties have to be reassigned
(b) His father needs to see a doctor
(c) His father needs a month-long holiday
(d) The elder Mr. Stevens can no longer work at Darlington
4. What is the state of the relationship between Mr. Stevens and Mr. Faraday?
5. What is the topic of the conference?
(a) The British Empire expansion
(b) The oil crisis
(c) Global warming
(d) Germany's reparations after World War I
Short Answer Questions
1. When Mr. Stevens encounters an old man on the road, what does the old man say?
2. What does Miss Kenton insinuate in her letter?
3. What does the old man say is at the top of the hill?
4. Who is in charge of staffing at Darlington Hall?
5. In what country does Mr. Stevens life?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)