|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Day 2, Morning.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Voicing his comparisons of himself to other butlers would be ____________.
2. What does the doctor do after attending to the elder Mr. Stevens?
(a) Attends the French delegate who has a foot problem
(b) Writes out a bill
(c) Has tea with Lord Darlington
(d) Plays golf with the delegates
3. What is Stevens able to do in his position of head butler at the conference?
(a) Have some brandy with the men after the meeting ends
(b) Control who sleeps in the different rooms
(c) Arranges for evening entertainment
(d) Garners information from all the dignitaries
4. Mr. Farraday's comment makes Mr. Stevens feel __________________.
5. What was Stevens' father's profession?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why has Stevens missed out on a normal life?
2. What does Mr. Stevens consider critical to his work?
3. Miss Kenton could be a solution for what problem at Darlington Hall?
4. What can be enjoyed at the top of the hill?
5. What is the subject of Miss Kenton's letter?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)