|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Day 2, Morning.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the subject of Miss Kenton's letter?
(a) She is recently divorced with no future plans
(b) She is moving to the United States
(c) She has a terminal illness
(d) She is starting a restaurant
2. How does the encounter with the old man at the forest symbolize Stevens' personality?
(a) He can't see the forest for the trees
(b) He is kind-hearted
(c) He is always headed in the wrong direction
(d) He is on the edge of the road
3. In what country does Mr. Stevens life?
(c) United States
4. Who is in charge of staffing at Darlington Hall?
(a) Mr. Stevens
(b) Miss Kenton
(c) Mr. Faraday
(d) Lord Darlington
5. Where has Mr. Stevens been employed for many years?
(b) British Secret Service
(c) Scotland Yard
(d) Darlington Hall
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Stevens, a good butler is probably born with ______________, as it is something that cannot be taught.
2. What is the state of the relationship between Mr. Stevens and Mr. Faraday?
3. What was the number of staff employed at Darlington Hall 20 years ago?
4. What is Stevens able to do in his position of head butler at the conference?
5. How much has Mr. Stevens traveled in his life?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)