|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Day 2, Morning.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has been the nature of Mr. Stevens' trips?
(a) Family vacations
(b) Annual vacations
(c) Family holidays
(d) Outings for professional duties
2. Who is in charge of staffing at Darlington Hall?
(a) Mr. Faraday
(b) Miss Kenton
(c) Lord Darlington
(d) Mr. Stevens
3. How can Stevens' personality be described?
4. When did Lord Darlington host a conference of important men from around the world?
(a) March 1923
(b) April 1923
(c) May 1925
(d) March 1939
5. What does Mr. Stevens hope to purchase before his trip?
(a) New luggage
(b) New books
(c) New clothes
(d) New car
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Stevens' father's profession?
2. What does Mr. Stevens consider critical to his work?
3. The old man tells Stevens that it may be his last chance to ___________________________.
4. What does the doctor do after attending to the elder Mr. Stevens?
5. What is Lord Darlington's hope for the conference?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)