|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Day 2, Morning.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Faraday call Mr. Stevens when he learns of Mr. Stevens' plans to visit Miss Kenton?
(a) Delusional Fool
(b) Hopeless Romantic
(c) Ladies Man
(d) Eternal Optimist
2. What does Stevens tell his father after the accident?
(a) The elder Mr. Stevens' duties have to be reassigned
(b) His father needs to see a doctor
(c) His father needs a month-long holiday
(d) The elder Mr. Stevens can no longer work at Darlington
3. Where are the elder Mr. Stevens' tasks outlined?
(a) In a journal
(b) On a chalkboard
(c) On a memo pad
(d) On a piece of paper
4. Mr. Farraday's comment makes Mr. Stevens feel __________________.
5. What does Miss Kenton insinuate in her letter?
(a) That she has always loved Stevens
(b) That her husband has committed adultery
(c) That she has three children
(d) She may want to return to work at Darlington Hall
Short Answer Questions
1. What can be enjoyed at the top of the hill?
2. How does Stevens recall the time of the conference?
3. What accident does the elder Mr. Stevens have one day?
4. What is Stevens able to do in his position of head butler at the conference?
5. What happens when Stevens returns to his duties at the conference?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)