|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Day 2, Morning.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Treaty of Versailles
(a) A French document stored in a museum
(b) Louis XIV's declaration of peace
(c) The peace agreement between Germany and the Allies
(d) Marie Antoinette's coronation document
2. What is Mr. Stevens considering at point in time?
(b) Starting his own business
(c) Taking a road trip
(d) Getting married
3. How does Stevens feel about this widely accepted position?
4. How long has Miss Kenton been gone?
(a) 15 years
(b) 10 years
(c) 20 years
(d) 2 years
5. What does Stevens tell his father after the accident?
(a) His father needs to see a doctor
(b) His father needs a month-long holiday
(c) The elder Mr. Stevens can no longer work at Darlington
(d) The elder Mr. Stevens' duties have to be reassigned
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the current number of staff at Darlington Hall?
2. What is Mr. Stevens' demeanor?
3. What question does Stevens ponder as he drives?
4. Why has Stevens missed out on a normal life?
5. What book does Mr. Stevens consult before leaving on his trip?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)