|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Day 1, Evening.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mr. Stevens' profession?
2. What does the old man say is at the top of the hill?
(a) A church
(b) A bench
(c) A barn
(d) An apple orchard
3. What is Mr. Stevens considering at point in time?
(a) Taking a road trip
(c) Getting married
(d) Starting his own business
4. What is the subject of Miss Kenton's letter?
(a) She is recently divorced with no future plans
(b) She is starting a restaurant
(c) She is moving to the United States
(d) She has a terminal illness
5. Many people associated with the butler profession say that either a man has _______________________ or he does not.
(a) the dignified qualities necessary
(b) the right clothes
(c) a sense of humor
(d) the proper credentials
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the number of staff employed at Darlington Hall 20 years ago?
2. To what does Stevens compare himself?
3. What quality does Stevens thinks makes a good butler?
4. What was Stevens' father's profession?
5. What does Mr. Stevens consider critical to his work?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)