|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Day 1, Evening.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Mr. Stevens receive from Miss Kenton?
(a) A Christmas gift
(b) A birthday card
(c) Tickets to the theater
(d) A letter
2. How does the encounter with the old man at the forest symbolize Stevens' personality?
(a) He can't see the forest for the trees
(b) He is on the edge of the road
(c) He is always headed in the wrong direction
(d) He is kind-hearted
3. How much has Mr. Stevens traveled in his life?
(a) Once a month
(c) Once every six months
(d) Very little
4. What was Stevens' father's profession?
5. Voicing his comparisons of himself to other butlers would be ____________.
Short Answer Questions
1. How can Stevens' personality be described?
2. What is Mr. Stevens considering at point in time?
3. How long has Mr. Stevens been employed in this position?
4. Mr. Farraday's comment makes Mr. Stevens feel __________________.
5. What does this road trip supply for Stevens?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)