|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Day 1, Evening.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has Miss Kenton been gone?
(a) 20 years
(b) 15 years
(c) 10 years
(d) 2 years
2. The old man tells Stevens that it may be his last chance to ___________________________.
(a) travel on this road
(b) sleep at his inn
(c) take in such a spectacular view
(d) eat at his restaurant
3. According to Stevens, a good butler is probably born with ______________, as it is something that cannot be taught.
(d) Good taste
4. What has been the nature of Mr. Stevens' trips?
(a) Outings for professional duties
(b) Family holidays
(c) Annual vacations
(d) Family vacations
5. What quality does Stevens thinks makes a good butler?
Short Answer Questions
1. What can be enjoyed at the top of the hill?
2. What book does Mr. Stevens consult before leaving on his trip?
3. What literary device does the author use when describing Stevens' last chance to see a spectacular view?
4. Mr. Stevens is not comfortable with American ________________.
5. What is the state of the relationship between Mr. Stevens and Mr. Faraday?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)