|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Day 1, Evening.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What can be enjoyed at the top of the hill?
(a) The most beautiful view in England
(b) A concert
(d) Poetry reading
2. What does the old man say is at the top of the hill?
(a) A church
(b) An apple orchard
(c) A barn
(d) A bench
3. What is Mr. Stevens' profession?
4. How does Stevens feel about this widely accepted position?
5. Who is Mr. Stevens' current employer?
(a) Mr. Farraday
(b) Tony Blair
(c) Winston Churchill
(d) Margaret Thatcher
Short Answer Questions
1. What literary device does the author use when describing Stevens' last chance to see a spectacular view?
2. How long has Miss Kenton been gone?
3. Who is the best butler Stevens has ever seen?
4. Mr. Farraday's comment makes Mr. Stevens feel __________________.
5. In what country does Mr. Stevens life?
This section contains 147 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)