|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Day 1, Evening.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How can Stevens' father's demeanor best be described?
(d) Quiet reserve
2. What can be enjoyed at the top of the hill?
(a) Poetry reading
(b) A concert
(c) The most beautiful view in England
3. What was the number of staff employed at Darlington Hall 20 years ago?
4. What does Mr. Stevens hope to purchase before his trip?
(a) New car
(b) New luggage
(c) New books
(d) New clothes
5. According to Stevens, a butler must have ________________________ as well as a working knowledge on a number of subjects.
(a) a driver's license
(b) new clothes
(c) a command of the language
(d) strong faith
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the current number of staff at Darlington Hall?
2. What does the old man say is at the top of the hill?
3. What was Stevens' father's profession?
4. Many people associated with the butler profession say that either a man has _______________________ or he does not.
5. What question does Stevens ponder as he drives?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)