|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Day 1, Evening.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is in charge of staffing at Darlington Hall?
(a) Mr. Faraday
(b) Miss Kenton
(c) Mr. Stevens
(d) Lord Darlington
2. What is Mr. Stevens considering at point in time?
(a) Getting married
(c) Taking a road trip
(d) Starting his own business
3. According to Stevens, a butler must have ________________________ as well as a working knowledge on a number of subjects.
(a) a command of the language
(b) strong faith
(c) a driver's license
(d) new clothes
4. What was the number of staff employed at Darlington Hall 20 years ago?
5. Who is Mr. Stevens' current employer?
(a) Winston Churchill
(b) Margaret Thatcher
(c) Mr. Farraday
(d) Tony Blair
Short Answer Questions
1. Mr. Stevens is not comfortable with American ________________.
2. When Mr. Stevens encounters an old man on the road, what does the old man say?
3. How long has Mr. Stevens been employed in this position?
4. What does Mr. Faraday call Mr. Stevens when he learns of Mr. Stevens' plans to visit Miss Kenton?
5. What does Mr. Stevens consider critical to his work?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)