|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Day 1, Evening.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Mr. Stevens encounters an old man on the road, what does the old man say?
(a) He prefers to walk
(b) He needs a ride to the next town
(c) He invites Stevens into the woods to enjoy the view
(d) He is waiting on a bus
2. How much has Mr. Stevens traveled in his life?
(a) Very little
(c) Once a month
(d) Once every six months
3. What does this road trip supply for Stevens?
(a) A well-deserved vacation
(b) Time alone to ponder and reminisce
(c) A shopping excursion
(d) A chance to meet new vendors
4. Mr. Stevens is not comfortable with American ________________.
5. What is Mr. Stevens' profession?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Mr. Stevens receive from Miss Kenton?
2. What is the state of the relationship between Mr. Stevens and Mr. Faraday?
3. Voicing his comparisons of himself to other butlers would be ____________.
4. According to Stevens, a good butler is probably born with ______________, as it is something that cannot be taught.
5. According to Stevens, a butler must have ________________________ as well as a working knowledge on a number of subjects.
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)