|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Day 1, Evening.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the subject of Miss Kenton's letter?
(a) She is recently divorced with no future plans
(b) She is moving to the United States
(c) She has a terminal illness
(d) She is starting a restaurant
2. What does Mr. Faraday call Mr. Stevens when he learns of Mr. Stevens' plans to visit Miss Kenton?
(a) Delusional Fool
(b) Hopeless Romantic
(c) Ladies Man
(d) Eternal Optimist
3. Who is the best butler Stevens has ever seen?
(a) His father
(b) His grandfather
(c) His mentor
(d) His uncle
4. In what does Mr. Faraday want to invest for Darlington Hall?
(a) Staff uniforms
(b) An antique clock
(c) Permanent staff
(d) New china
5. How much has Mr. Stevens traveled in his life?
(a) Very little
(b) Once every six months
(c) Once a month
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Stevens, a butler must have ________________________ as well as a working knowledge on a number of subjects.
2. What literary device does the author use when describing Stevens' last chance to see a spectacular view?
3. What can be enjoyed at the top of the hill?
4. What is the current number of staff at Darlington Hall?
5. How long has Miss Kenton been gone?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)