|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Day 1, Evening.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Mr. Stevens' current employer?
(a) Tony Blair
(b) Mr. Farraday
(c) Winston Churchill
(d) Margaret Thatcher
2. What does the old man say is at the top of the hill?
(a) An apple orchard
(b) A church
(c) A bench
(d) A barn
3. What does Mr. Stevens consider critical to his work?
(c) Organizational skills
4. Why has Stevens missed out on a normal life?
(a) He does not like meeting new people
(b) He does not drive
(c) He is too shy to get married
(d) He is devoted to his job
5. According to Stevens, a good butler is probably born with ______________, as it is something that cannot be taught.
(d) Good taste
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has Mr. Stevens been employed in this position?
2. What did Mr. Stevens receive from Miss Kenton?
3. What was Stevens' father's profession?
4. When Mr. Stevens encounters an old man on the road, what does the old man say?
5. How does Stevens feel about this widely accepted position?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)