|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Day 1, Evening.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What quality does Stevens thinks makes a good butler?
2. How can Stevens' personality be described?
3. What has been the nature of Mr. Stevens' trips?
(a) Outings for professional duties
(b) Family vacations
(c) Annual vacations
(d) Family holidays
4. What does Mr. Stevens consider critical to his work?
(a) Organizational skills
5. How does the encounter with the old man at the forest symbolize Stevens' personality?
(a) He is always headed in the wrong direction
(b) He is kind-hearted
(c) He is on the edge of the road
(d) He can't see the forest for the trees
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has Miss Kenton been gone?
2. How much has Mr. Stevens traveled in his life?
3. What can be enjoyed at the top of the hill?
4. What book does Mr. Stevens consult before leaving on his trip?
5. What is the state of the relationship between Mr. Stevens and Mr. Faraday?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)