|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Day 1, Evening.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Miss Kenton?
(a) Mr. Stevens' sister
(b) A former housekeeper at Darlington Hall
(c) A chef at Darlington Hall
(d) Mr. Faraday's assistant
2. The old man tells Stevens that it may be his last chance to ___________________________.
(a) travel on this road
(b) eat at his restaurant
(c) take in such a spectacular view
(d) sleep at his inn
3. Who is in charge of staffing at Darlington Hall?
(a) Mr. Faraday
(b) Mr. Stevens
(c) Miss Kenton
(d) Lord Darlington
4. What is the subject of Miss Kenton's letter?
(a) She is starting a restaurant
(b) She is recently divorced with no future plans
(c) She is moving to the United States
(d) She has a terminal illness
5. When Mr. Stevens encounters an old man on the road, what does the old man say?
(a) He needs a ride to the next town
(b) He is waiting on a bus
(c) He invites Stevens into the woods to enjoy the view
(d) He prefers to walk
Short Answer Questions
1. Mr. Stevens is not comfortable with American ________________.
2. To what does Stevens compare himself?
3. What book does Mr. Stevens consult before leaving on his trip?
4. What does Mr. Stevens consider critical to his work?
5. What is Mr. Stevens considering at point in time?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)