|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Day 6, Evening.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Treaty of Versailles
(a) The peace agreement between Germany and the Allies
(b) Marie Antoinette's coronation document
(c) A French document stored in a museum
(d) Louis XIV's declaration of peace
2. What is the current number of staff at Darlington Hall?
3. What does Miss Kenton report upon returning to Darlington Hall that evening?
(a) That she witnessed an accident in town
(b) That a storm is brewing
(c) That she has accepted a marriage proposal and will be leaving
(d) That her purse was stolen in town
4. What can be enjoyed at the top of the hill?
(a) Poetry reading
(b) A concert
(d) The most beautiful view in England
5. Stevens' behavior indicates that he is haunted by ______________________.
(a) feelings for his father
(b) ghosts in the mansion
(c) some ethical situation
(d) a lost love
Short Answer Questions
1. How much has Mr. Stevens traveled in his life?
2. How long has Miss Kenton been gone?
3. Who assists Stevens with his problem?
4. What is Mr. Stevens considering at point in time?
5. What does Stevens recall when seeing the sign?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)