|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Day 3, Evening.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Miss Kenton's name now that she is married?
(a) Mrs. Berne
(b) Mrs. Benn
(c) Mrs. Burnap
(d) Mrs. Benjamin
2. What is the subject of Miss Kenton's letter?
(a) She is starting a restaurant
(b) She is recently divorced with no future plans
(c) She is moving to the United States
(d) She has a terminal illness
3. Why does Stevens chide Miss Kenton periodically?
(a) Because she has a secret admirer
(b) Because she has a new hairstyle
(c) Because she did not resign as she threatened
(d) Because she is in love
4. What does Mr. Stevens consider critical to his work?
(b) Organizational skills
5. Stevens believes that the rungs of a social ladder have been replaced by __________.
(a) a wheel
(b) a step stool
(c) a cart
(d) stepping stones
Short Answer Questions
1. Mr. Farraday's comment makes Mr. Stevens feel __________________.
2. What did Mr. Stevens receive from Miss Kenton?
3. What is Lord Darlington's hope for the conference?
4. Who is Mr. Stevens' current employer?
5. Who assists Stevens with his problem?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)