|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Day 2, Morning.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has been the nature of Mr. Stevens' trips?
(a) Family vacations
(b) Family holidays
(c) Outings for professional duties
(d) Annual vacations
2. Who is Mr. Stevens' current employer?
(a) Mr. Farraday
(b) Tony Blair
(c) Winston Churchill
(d) Margaret Thatcher
3. What is the topic of the conference?
(a) Germany's reparations after World War I
(b) Global warming
(c) The British Empire expansion
(d) The oil crisis
4. What is the subject of Miss Kenton's letter?
(a) She has a terminal illness
(b) She is recently divorced with no future plans
(c) She is moving to the United States
(d) She is starting a restaurant
5. According to Stevens, a butler must have ________________________ as well as a working knowledge on a number of subjects.
(a) a command of the language
(b) new clothes
(c) strong faith
(d) a driver's license
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has Miss Kenton been gone?
2. In what country does Mr. Stevens life?
3. What question does Stevens ponder as he drives?
4. Where has Mr. Stevens been employed for many years?
5. To what does Stevens compare himself?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)