|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Day 3, Morning.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How can Stevens' father's demeanor best be described?
(a) Quiet reserve
2. Miss Kenton could be a solution for what problem at Darlington Hall?
3. What does Stevens consider the comments people still make about Lord Darlington?
4. The Prologue is written about what time?
(a) April 1956
(b) May 1957
(c) July 1956
(d) September 1954
5. What was the ambassador's demeanor?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the elder Mr. Stevens tell Stevens?
2. What kind of night does Stevens spend at the inn?
3. Stevens watches some people who are doing what?
4. Where does Stevens go to admire some natural beauty?
5. Where has Mr. Stevens been employed for many years?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)