|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Day 3, Morning.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Miss Kenton?
(a) A former housekeeper at Darlington Hall
(b) A chef at Darlington Hall
(c) Mr. Faraday's assistant
(d) Mr. Stevens' sister
2. What does the car need?
(a) Water for the radiator
(b) A new tire
(d) A new windshield
3. What does Stevens consider the comments people still make about Lord Darlington?
4. Where are the elder Mr. Stevens' tasks outlined?
(a) On a chalkboard
(b) In a journal
(c) On a memo pad
(d) On a piece of paper
5. When Mr. Stevens encounters an old man on the road, what does the old man say?
(a) He invites Stevens into the woods to enjoy the view
(b) He needs a ride to the next town
(c) He prefers to walk
(d) He is waiting on a bus
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Stevens' answer put Mr. Farraday in an awkward spot?
2. What had Miss Kenton brought to Stevens' office at Darlington Hall one day?
3. What accident does the elder Mr. Stevens have one day?
4. What is Stevens able to do in his position of head butler at the conference?
5. Miss Kenton could be a solution for what problem at Darlington Hall?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)