|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Day 3, Morning.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Stevens when he sees the sign?
2. What is the topic of the conference?
(a) The oil crisis
(b) Germany's reparations after World War I
(c) Global warming
(d) The British Empire expansion
3. What does Stevens consider it to be to talk about a former employer?
(c) Casual conversation
4. What is the subject of Miss Kenton's letter?
(a) She has a terminal illness
(b) She is starting a restaurant
(c) She is recently divorced with no future plans
(d) She is moving to the United States
5. How can Stevens' personality be described?
Short Answer Questions
1. Stevens adamantly denies that Lord Darlington had __________________________.
2. What is Stevens content to do?
3. In what does Mr. Faraday want to invest for Darlington Hall?
4. What does Stevens consider the comments people still make about Lord Darlington?
5. How does Stevens recall the time of the conference?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)