|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Day 3, Morning.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the overall goal of the conference?
(a) Freeze German reparation payments and withdraw French troops
(b) Determine who should be the next ruler of Germany
(c) Establish the United Nations
(d) Discuss the demise of the British monarchy
2. What does Stevens answer when asked if he had ever worked for Lord Darlington?
(a) He was glad to be rid of Lord Darlington
(b) Lord Darlington was always good to him
(c) He is currently employed by Mr. Farraday
(d) He was proud of his service to Lord Darlington
3. Miss Kenton could be a solution for what problem at Darlington Hall?
4. What is Stevens content to do?
(b) Sit on a bench and think
(d) Wade in a pond
5. Who is Miss Kenton?
(a) A former housekeeper at Darlington Hall
(b) A chef at Darlington Hall
(c) Mr. Stevens' sister
(d) Mr. Faraday's assistant
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Stevens' answer put Mr. Farraday in an awkward spot?
2. What is Mr. Stevens considering at point in time?
3. What is the state of the relationship between Mr. Stevens and Mr. Faraday?
4. What does the old man say is at the top of the hill?
5. To what does Stevens compare being asked about a former employer in the presence of a current one?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)