|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Day 3, Morning.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In days past, what would indicate the greatness of a household?
(a) The number of parties held
(b) The quality of the food
(c) The maintenance of the grounds
(d) The sheen on the silver
2. What determines a great household?
(a) A swimming pool
(b) Social status and nobility
(c) Sculptured gardens
(d) Horse stables
3. What did some of the dinner guests later say about Lord Darlington?
(a) He lost his fortune
(b) He abused the staff
(c) He had many affairs
(d) He hosted Nazis
4. Who is the best butler Stevens has ever seen?
(a) His grandfather
(b) His mentor
(c) His uncle
(d) His father
5. What was Stevens' father's profession?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Miss Kenton call Stevens' father one day?
2. To what does Stevens compare being asked about a former employer in the presence of a current one?
3. What is the subject of Miss Kenton's letter?
4. What does Stevens decide about the answer to #113?
5. What kind of night does Stevens spend at the inn?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)