|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Day 3, Morning.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Stevens when he sees the sign?
2. To what does Stevens compare himself?
(a) The Queen's butler
(b) The great butlers of the past
(c) His mentor
(d) His father
3. What else does Stevens recall about the ambassador's visit?
(a) He was demanding about his clothing
(b) He wanted cognanc and cigars in his room each night
(c) He would sleep past noon
(d) Many people wanted to be dinner guests with him
4. How much has Mr. Stevens traveled in his life?
(a) Once every six months
(b) Once a month
(c) Very little
5. What does this road trip supply for Stevens?
(a) A shopping excursion
(b) A chance to meet new vendors
(c) Time alone to ponder and reminisce
(d) A well-deserved vacation
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Stevens' answer put Mr. Farraday in an awkward spot?
2. Stevens believes that the rungs of a social ladder have been replaced by __________.
3. What had Miss Kenton brought to Stevens' office at Darlington Hall one day?
4. When did Lord Darlington host a conference of important men from around the world?
5. By what is Stevens conflicted?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)