|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Day 3, Morning.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the topic of the conference?
(a) The British Empire expansion
(b) Global warming
(c) The oil crisis
(d) Germany's reparations after World War I
2. What quality does Stevens thinks makes a good butler?
3. What is the state of the relationship between Mr. Stevens and Mr. Faraday?
4. How does Stevens recall the time of the conference?
(a) With relief that it is over
(b) With pride for persevering personally and professionally
(c) Something that he hopes will not be repeated
(d) One of the worst times of his life
5. Why does Stevens' answer put Mr. Farraday in an awkward spot?
(a) Mr. Farraday had told his guests about Stevens' career with Lord Darlington
(b) Mr. Farraday does not want Stevens speaking to his guests
(c) The staff should not speak unless spoken to
(d) Mr. Farraday did not like Lord Darlington
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the polished silver indicate about Lord Darlington's household?
2. Miss Kenton could be a solution for what problem at Darlington Hall?
3. How long has Mr. Stevens been employed in this position?
4. What does the doctor do after attending to the elder Mr. Stevens?
5. Stevens' behavior indicates that he is haunted by ______________________.
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)