|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Day 3, Morning.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mr. Stevens considering at point in time?
(a) Getting married
(b) Taking a road trip
(d) Starting his own business
2. How does Stevens recall the time of the conference?
(a) One of the worst times of his life
(b) With relief that it is over
(c) With pride for persevering personally and professionally
(d) Something that he hopes will not be repeated
3. Where has Mr. Stevens been employed for many years?
(a) British Secret Service
(b) Scotland Yard
(d) Darlington Hall
4. What does Stevens decide about the answer to #113?
(a) It is best not to speculate
(b) Buy a new umbrella in the next town
(c) Stop at the next gas station
(d) Find silver polish at a lower price
5. Stevens remembers the visit of an ambassador from what country?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the overall goal of the conference?
2. What does Stevens consider it to be to talk about a former employer?
3. Where does Stevens go to admire some natural beauty?
4. What is the current number of staff at Darlington Hall?
5. Where are the elder Mr. Stevens' tasks outlined?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)