|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Day 3, Morning.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what country does Mr. Stevens life?
(a) United States
2. What does the road trip allow Stevens to do?
(a) Sleep in charming inns
(b) Visit different tearooms
(c) Take some pictures for his scrapbooks
(d) Reflect on the time employed by Lord Darlington
3. What changed the ambassador's demeanor?
(a) Fine cigars
(b) The excellence of the silver
(c) A fine meal
4. What does Stevens recall when seeing the sign?
(a) He remembers a book he needs
(b) Giffen was the silver polish of choice
(c) He wants to buy some tea
(d) He needs a new raincoat
5. Where are the elder Mr. Stevens' tasks outlined?
(a) On a piece of paper
(b) In a journal
(c) On a memo pad
(d) On a chalkboard
Short Answer Questions
1. When Mr. Stevens encounters an old man on the road, what does the old man say?
2. What is the state of the relationship between Mr. Stevens and Mr. Faraday?
3. Voicing his comparisons of himself to other butlers would be ____________.
4. What does the doctor do after attending to the elder Mr. Stevens?
5. What kind of night does Stevens spend at the inn?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)