|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Day 3, Morning.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What can be enjoyed at the top of the hill?
(b) The most beautiful view in England
(c) Poetry reading
(d) A concert
2. What is the state of Miss Kenton's marriage?
(a) It has just ended
(b) She is a newlywed
(c) It is failing
(d) It is stable
3. How does Stevens feel about serving at Darlington Hall for so many years?
4. What town does Stevens explore in the morning?
5. Stevens adamantly denies that Lord Darlington had __________________________.
(b) a gambling problem
(c) an extramarital affair
(d) anti-Semite tendencies
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of night does Stevens spend at the inn?
2. To what does Stevens compare being asked about a former employer in the presence of a current one?
3. Stevens watches some people who are doing what?
4. By what is a great household judged?
5. How long will it be before Stevens will once again see Miss Kenton?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)