|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Day 3, Morning.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stevens not allow himself to do regarding Lord Darlington?
(a) Ask for a vacation
(b) Speak to him directly
(c) Drink any of the fine brandy
(d) Entertain the idea that he was involved in horrific political events
2. According to Stevens, a good butler is probably born with ______________, as it is something that cannot be taught.
(d) Good taste
3. How long has Miss Kenton been gone?
(a) 20 years
(b) 15 years
(c) 2 years
(d) 10 years
4. What is the state of Miss Kenton's marriage?
(a) It has just ended
(b) It is failing
(c) It is stable
(d) She is a newlywed
5. What accident does the elder Mr. Stevens have one day?
(a) He is hit by a bicyclist
(b) Falls while carrying a tray of food for guests
(c) Trips and falls on an icy sidewalk
(d) He sets fire to the drapes
Short Answer Questions
1. Who assists Stevens with his problem?
2. What had Miss Kenton brought to Stevens' office at Darlington Hall one day?
3. In days past, what would indicate the greatness of a household?
4. What does this road trip supply for Stevens?
5. What does the polished silver indicate about Lord Darlington's household?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)