|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Day 3, Morning.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Stevens go for help?
(a) A large Victorian house
(b) A service station
(c) A nearby farm
(d) The next town
2. What is the state of the relationship between Mr. Stevens and Mr. Faraday?
3. Stevens does not want people to get the idea that he is ___________________ about working for Lord Darlington.
4. What sign does Stevens see?
(a) Royal Tea
(c) Giffen Silver Polish Company
5. How does Stevens recall the time of the conference?
(a) With relief that it is over
(b) One of the worst times of his life
(c) With pride for persevering personally and professionally
(d) Something that he hopes will not be repeated
Short Answer Questions
1. Who assists Stevens with his problem?
2. How does Stevens feel about this widely accepted position?
3. What does the polished silver indicate about Lord Darlington's household?
4. What does Stevens consider it to be to talk about a former employer?
5. What town does Stevens explore in the morning?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)