Two Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Day 3, Morning.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How can Stevens' father's demeanor best be described?
(b) Quiet reserve
2. How long has Miss Kenton been gone?
(a) 20 years
(b) 10 years
(c) 15 years
(d) 2 years
3. What else does Stevens recall about the ambassador's visit?
(a) He would sleep past noon
(b) He wanted cognanc and cigars in his room each night
(c) Many people wanted to be dinner guests with him
(d) He was demanding about his clothing
4. What does Mr. Faraday call Mr. Stevens when he learns of Mr. Stevens' plans to visit Miss Kenton?
(a) Ladies Man
(b) Eternal Optimist
(c) Hopeless Romantic
(d) Delusional Fool
5. What is the topic of the conference?
(a) Germany's reparations after World War I
(b) The British Empire expansion
(c) The oil crisis
(d) Global warming
Short Answer Questions
1. In what does Mr. Faraday want to invest for Darlington Hall?
2. What is Mr. Stevens considering at point in time?
3. What is the state of Miss Kenton's marriage?
4. How long has Mr. Stevens been employed in this position?
5. What is Stevens able to do in his position of head butler at the conference?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)