|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long is Ludus suspended for?
(a) Three days
(b) Two days
(c) One week
(d) Four weeks
2. What does the vehicle get stuck in?
(c) A hole
(d) A ditch
3. What does Boon press against the axle to get the car out of the hole?
(a) A jack
(b) A spanner
(c) His foot
(d) A wedge
4. How much does father ask the sheriff to bond the two men?
5. What does Ned trade the automobile for?
(a) A mule
(b) A trumpet
(c) A woman
(d) A horse
Short Answer Questions
1. Which two characters will walk the horse to the train?
2. Where do the men drive to in this chapter?
3. Who does not want children in the house?
4. How much does Boon offer father?
5. What color hair does Miss Reba have?
Short Essay Questions
1. In what way has Sam showed his worth to the group?
2. Describe what has happened between Butch, Boon, and Everbe.
3. Summarize the novel.
4. In what way does this chapter show Grandfather and Lucius as similar characters?
5. What lies does Lucius tell in Chapter 3?
6. Why is Lucius so horrified that Boon has changed clothes?
7. What does Lucius feel after he has driven the vehicle?
8. What is Ned's plan in Chapter 10?
9. What does Lucius learn about Binford?
10. What does Ned think Otis will do in Chapter 9?
This section contains 822 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)