|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Ned's reason for coming on the trip?
(a) He needs to find a wife
(b) He needs to open a bank account
(c) Boon and Lucius need an adult
(d) He has more right than Boon or Lucius
2. What part of Miss Corrie's body does Boon grab?
(a) Her breasts
(b) Her shoulders
(c) Her hips
(d) Her buttocks
3. How many families are responsible for Boon?
4. How much does Boon try to pay the man?
5. Where does Boon say the road stops being clear?
(a) Lightning Creek
(b) Thunder Mountain
(c) The Mississippi River
(d) Hurricaine Creek
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lucius say happened to the car?
2. What does Boon say the problem will be when they reach Hell Creek?
3. Whose services does Ned ask for for the evening?
4. What does Boon attach to the vehicle in this chapter?
5. How long is Ludus suspended for?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Boon's character.
2. How does Boon persuade Lucius to join him in his plan?
3. Summarize the novel.
4. Why do they have to make the 23 train in Chapter 3?
5. What does Lucius learn during the novel?
6. How does Grandfather's purchase of the automobile show him to be a proud man?
7. Why did Grandfather purchase an automobile?
8. How does the ploughman persuade Boon to pay him more money?
9. What does the ploughman's extortion of Boon express?
10. Describe Ballenbaugh's.
This section contains 756 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)