|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Ludus' excuse for not returning with the team?
(a) He was robbed
(b) He sprained his ankle
(c) He got lost
(d) A wheel had broken on the wagon
2. What does Boon have to buy the young lady?
(a) A new dress
(b) A new pair of shoes
(c) A bonnet
3. What time of day does Ned promise to return?
(a) The morning
(b) The afternoon
(c) The evening
(d) The night
4. What does the vehicle get stuck in?
(a) A hole
(b) A ditch
5. When is Mr. Ballot supposed to open the garage?
(a) The day the family returns from the funeral
(b) Every evening at 7pm
(c) Every morning
(d) When Boon needs to go to the shops
Short Answer Questions
1. What year did Hightower come to Ballenbaugh's?
2. To where are Boon and Lucius planning to travel?
3. Which city does Boon not mention?
4. How many families are responsible for Boon?
5. What is the full name of the story's narrator?
Short Essay Questions
1. What lies does Lucius tell in Chapter 3?
2. Why is Lucius so horrified that Boon has changed clothes?
3. What does the conversation in Chapter 4 between Boon and Lucius show about both characters?
4. How does Miss Reba think Sam can assist them?
5. What does Lucius learn about Binford?
6. Describe what Lucius sees along the path.
7. How does Boon persuade Lucius to join him in his plan?
8. Why can Boon not lock the automobile in the garage?
9. In what way does Binford abuse the women in his charge?
10. How does Grandfather's purchase of the automobile show him to be a proud man?
This section contains 774 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)