|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Boon suggest he and Lucius do to alleviate suspicion?
(a) Not to laugh or look nervous
(b) Lucius should wait outside of town
(c) Separate and walk around town
(d) Lucius should take a train to the next town
2. Whose services does Ned ask for for the evening?
(b) Miss Connie
(c) Mrs. Binford
(d) Miss Reba
3. What is Ned's reason for coming on the trip?
(a) Boon and Lucius need an adult
(b) He needs to open a bank account
(c) He has more right than Boon or Lucius
(d) He needs to find a wife
4. What does Boon say he needs on the way back from the station?
5. At what time does the group reach Hell Creek?
(a) 8 am
(b) 10 am
(c) 11 am
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Boon ask to travel with him?
2. What was the hotel called where Boon stayed?
3. What does the vehicle get stuck in?
4. Who did Grandfather give the garage key to?
5. What does Lucius say that he and Boon still have to get?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Ned feel so at ease with the prostitutes?
2. What does Lucius learn about Binford?
3. Why is Lucius so horrified that Boon has changed clothes?
4. What themes does Chapter 3 introduce?
5. How does Grandfather's purchase of the automobile show him to be a proud man?
6. What lies does Lucius tell in Chapter 3?
7. Why did Grandfather purchase an automobile?
8. What does the conversation in Chapter 4 between Boon and Lucius show about both characters?
9. How does beginning of Chapter 5 describe the transition between Mississippi and Tennessee?
10. Why does Boon want to kill Ludus?
This section contains 783 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)