|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is responsible for the stem power plant?
(a) Mr. Potts
(b) Mr. Davis
(c) Mr. Buffaloe
(d) Mr. Priest
2. What is Ned's reason for coming on the trip?
(a) He needs to find a wife
(b) He needs to open a bank account
(c) Boon and Lucius need an adult
(d) He has more right than Boon or Lucius
3. When is Mr. Ballot supposed to open the garage?
(a) When Boon needs to go to the shops
(b) The day the family returns from the funeral
(c) Every morning
(d) Every evening at 7pm
4. What color shirt is Ned wearing?
5. With what have the holes in the path been filled?
(c) Dead animals
(d) Brushtops and limbs
Short Answer Questions
1. How much does Boon offer father?
2. What does the vehicle get stuck in?
3. What does Lucius say happened to the car?
4. What color hair does Miss Reba have?
5. What does the man say the price is to pull the vehicle from the mud?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the ploughman persuade Boon to pay him more money?
2. What is the plan to get the horse on the train?
3. Summarize the novel.
4. Why does Boon want to kill Ludus?
5. What plot elements does this chapter introduce?
6. Why did Grandfather purchase an automobile?
7. How does Miss Reba think Sam can assist them?
8. What is the unspoken agreement between Father and John?
9. How is Ned going to win back the automobile?
10. What are the elements of virtue and non-virtue that are shown in this chapter?
This section contains 766 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)