|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what day does the story begin?
2. Who does Miss Reba ask Miss Corrie to ring?
(a) Mr. Binford
3. What is the full name of the story's narrator?
(a) John Powell
(b) Lucius Priest
(c) Lucas Pest
(d) Boon Hogganback
4. What is Boon supposed to do with the car when he returns from town?
(a) Fill it with gasoline
(b) Wash it
(c) Polish it
(d) Lock it up
5. Where does Lucius meet Boon?
(a) The train station
(b) The boat house
(c) The musuem
(d) The carriage house
Short Answer Questions
1. How far does Ludus' girlfriend live from town?
2. What special something does Minnie have?
3. What is Boon to Lucius' family
4. To whom do Boon and Lucius go to for dinner?
5. How much does father ask the sheriff to bond the two men?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Boon's character.
2. Why does Boon want to kill Ludus?
3. What is the unspoken agreement between Father and John?
4. What does Lucius feel after he has driven the vehicle?
5. What does Lucius learn about Binford?
6. Describe Ballenbaugh's.
7. Describe Boon's situation as a retainer.
8. What is the plan to get the horse on the train?
9. Why does Ned feel so at ease with the prostitutes?
10. Describe what Lucius sees along the path.
This section contains 778 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)