|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many siblings does Lucius have?
2. What does Boon press against the axle to get the car out of the hole?
(a) A jack
(b) His foot
(c) A wedge
(d) A spanner
3. Where does Boon get his coat and grip?
(a) From his room
(b) Under the car seat
(c) The loft
(d) From his girlfriend's house
4. What does Lucius say that he and Boon still have to get?
5. In what drawer in his desk does father keep his pistol?
(a) The second drawer
(b) The top drawer
(c) The bottom drawer
(d) The middle drawer
Short Answer Questions
1. How much does father ask the sheriff to bond the two men?
2. What does Boon attach to the vehicle in this chapter?
3. What does Lucius say happened to the car?
4. What does the plow man do when people get stuck in the mud?
5. What is Boon supposed to do with the car when he returns from town?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Ned train the horse?
2. What does the fact Boon and Everbe name their child after Lucius symbolize?
3. What does the Iron Bridge symbolize?
4. How is Ned going to win back the automobile?
5. What differences does Chapter 11 show between Butch and the constable?
6. How did Ned return Minnie's tooth?
7. Why does Ned feel so at ease with the prostitutes?
8. What is the unspoken agreement between Father and John?
9. What is the plan to get the horse on the train?
10. What does Lucius learn about Binford?
This section contains 782 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)