|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reason does Boon give for Memphis being quiet?
(a) A storm is approaching
(b) People are on holiday
(c) It is Sunday
(d) It is winter
2. Where does Lucius say they are staying in Memphis?
(a) A hotel
(b) A squat
(c) A motel
(d) A boarding house
3. What is Boon supposed to do with the car when he returns from town?
(a) Fill it with gasoline
(b) Polish it
(c) Lock it up
(d) Wash it
4. For how long does Lucius think the car can travel?
(a) Five days
(b) Four days
(c) Three days
(d) Ten days
5. How old was Boon when he arrived at the hunting camp?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Boon press against the axle to get the car out of the hole?
2. How much does Boon have to pay the young lady's father?
3. On what day does the story begin?
4. What does the vehicle get stuck in?
5. At what time does the group reach Hell Creek?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the ploughman's extortion of Boon express?
2. Why does Boon want to kill Ludus?
3. Why did Grandfather purchase an automobile?
4. Why can Boon not lock the automobile in the garage?
5. Describe Ballenbaugh's.
6. Summarize the novel.
7. Describe Boon's character.
8. How is Ned going to win back the automobile?
9. What does Lucius learn during the novel?
10. In what way does Binford abuse the women in his charge?
This section contains 745 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)