|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Lucius make manners to Miss Reba?
(a) He bows
(b) He kisses her cheek
(c) He embraces her
(d) He kisses her hand
2. How long does Grandfather say it will take until the road will be impassible by an automobile?
(a) 25 years
(b) 40 years
(c) 10 years
(d) 50 years
3. What city do the men start to drive toward after the bridge?
(b) New Orleans
(c) St. Louis
4. What part of Miss Corrie's body does Boon grab?
(a) Her shoulders
(b) Her breasts
(c) Her buttocks
(d) Her hips
5. Who runs Ballenbaugh's?
(a) Miss Ballenbaugh
(b) Mr. Jackson
(c) Miss. Schreck
(d) Mr. Ballenbaugh
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Ballenbaugh's?
2. To whom do Boon and Lucius go to for dinner?
3. What is Lucius joining his cousin Ike to do?
4. On what day does the story begin?
5. What does the vehicle get stuck in?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Boon persuade Lucius to join him in his plan?
2. What does the Iron Bridge symbolize?
3. Why does Ned feel so at ease with the prostitutes?
4. Why is Lucius so horrified that Boon has changed clothes?
5. What does Lucius feel after he has driven the vehicle?
6. What are the elements of virtue and non-virtue that are shown in this chapter?
7. Why does Boon want to kill Ludus?
8. What does the conversation in Chapter 4 between Boon and Lucius show about both characters?
9. How does Grandfather's purchase of the automobile show him to be a proud man?
10. How does Miss Reba think Sam can assist them?
This section contains 718 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)