|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Ned have with him?
(a) Miss Corrie
2. Who does the group presume has stolen Minnie's tooth?
(d) Mr. Binford
3. What does Butch assume Ned cannot do?
4. What strange word does Otis introduce to Lucius in this chapter?
5. What is the other rider's name?
6. What uniform is Minnie dressed in in this chapter?
(a) An army uniform
(b) A maid's uniform
(c) A doctor's uniform
(d) A nurse's uniform
7. What is the name of the boy who meets Boon and Ned in Parsham?
8. What reason does Lucius give for hating Miss Corrie?
(a) She is a victim
(b) She is manipulative
(c) She is poor
(d) She is stupid
9. What does Lucius do when he sees Boon?
(a) Screams at him
(c) Hugs him
(d) Attacks him
10. Where does Corrie convince the wagon to stop?
(a) At the train station
(b) At the District Attorney's office
(c) At the doctor's office
(d) At a bar
11. What do Sam and Boon use to force the car forward?
(a) Crow bars
(d) Their feet
12. What time does a train leave for Jefferson?
(a) 10 am
(b) 9.45 am
(d) 8 am
13. Where has Otis been found?
(a) At the Parsham farm
(b) At the bordello
(c) At the racetrack
(d) In a bar
14. What do Lucius and Ned use to travel to the pasture?
(a) A buggy
(b) Roller skates
(c) A tractor
(d) A mule
15. What does Corrie give the doctor instead of her handkerchief?
(a) A strand of her hair
(b) Her garter
(c) A kiss
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Lightning run faster?
2. Which race does Ned tell Lucius he has to lose?
3. How much did Otis charge children to watch Miss Corrie?
4. What had happened to Mr. Poleymus' wife the previous year?
5. Who does Parsham say he will take Lucius to see in the morning?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)