|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has loaned Minnie's services to the hotel?
(b) Mr. Binford
(c) Miss Reba
2. What does Parsham teach Lucius to do in this chapter?
(a) Play golf
(b) Talk to women
(c) Drive the mules of the buggy
(d) Shoot a gun
3. Who does Ned end up asking to ride the horse?
4. What is the name of the opposing horse?
(a) Dark Horse
5. What does Boon complain about that Corrie is not doing in this chapter?
(a) Entertaining the men
(b) Attending to his sexual needs
(c) Cooking for the men
6. Who does the group presume has stolen Minnie's tooth?
(b) Mr. Binford
7. Who does Ned have with him?
(b) Miss Corrie
8. Whose voice does Lucius hear in the yard when he wakes?
(b) His father's
(c) His grandfather's
9. Where does Corrie convince the wagon to stop?
(a) At the train station
(b) At the District Attorney's office
(c) At the doctor's office
(d) At a bar
10. What reason does Corrie give for not servicing Boon's sexual needs?
(a) She has quit her job
(b) She does not find him attractive
(c) She has contracted a disease
(d) She is too tired
11. Where does Lucius find Corrie crying?
(a) The bathroom
(b) The ladies lounge
(c) Her bedroom
(d) The dining room
12. Who does Ned plan to ask to ride the horse?
(a) Miss Corrie
13. What part of the horse does Ned say does not want to run?
(a) Its head
(b) Its tail
(c) Its legs
(d) Its eyes
14. What does Otis say he ran in Arkansas?
(a) A market stall
(b) A bordello
(c) A peep show
(d) A theater
15. What does Lucius do when he sees Boon?
(a) Attacks him
(b) Hugs him
(d) Screams at him
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Corrie give the doctor instead of her handkerchief?
2. What does Lucius need the doctor to look at?
3. What has been stolen from Minnie?
4. What strange word does Otis introduce to Lucius in this chapter?
5. What is Lightning's previous name?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)