|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who escorts Corrie back to town?
(d) Miss Reba
2. Where does Lucius find Corrie crying?
(a) Her bedroom
(b) The bathroom
(c) The ladies lounge
(d) The dining room
3. Who sleeps with Lucius in the attic?
4. How large is the gap between the carriage and the car?
(a) 25 feet
(b) 10 feet
(c) 30 feet
(d) 50 feet
5. When does Lightning run faster?
(a) When he sees Miss Reba
(b) When he sees Ned
(c) When Lucius kicks him
(d) When Lucius whispers in his ear
6. What does the woman at the doctor's office announce Corrie and Lucius as?
(b) Race horse folk
(c) God's children
(d) The innocents
7. Who does Ned wait for to clean his clothing?
8. Who does the waiter say is waiting in the kitchen?
(a) Boon's coachman
(b) A policeman
(c) Boon's servant
(d) The horse's owner
9. What is the constable's name?
(a) Mr. Garp
(b) Mr. Poleymus
(c) Mr. Langley
(d) Mr. Platypus
10. Who has Miss Corrie asked to find her employment?
(b) Miss Reba
11. Why did Boon attack Butch?
(a) He drugged the horse
(b) He slept with Corrie
(c) He called him a queer
(d) He hit Ned
12. Why did Otis previously want to be a police officer?
(a) The bribes
(b) The women
(c) The violence
(d) The guns
13. What is the name of the boy who meets Boon and Ned in Parsham?
14. What does Parsham take Lucius to do after dinner?
(b) Ride a horse
15. Which two characters are arrested in this chapter?
(a) Ned and Miss Corrie
(b) Otis and Boon
(c) Ned and Otis
(d) Ned and Boon
Short Answer Questions
1. What reason does Corrie give for crying?
2. What does Otis say he ran in Arkansas?
3. What does Lucius say he plans to do with the money he earns?
4. What does Lucius do when he sees Boon?
5. What part of the horse does Ned say does not want to run?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)