|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Ned named the horse?
(b) Forked lightning
(c) Thunder Legs
2. Who does Parsham say he will take Lucius to see in the morning?
3. What does Lucius say he plans to do with the money he earns?
(a) Buy a buggy
(b) Buy a pack of beagles
(c) Free Boon and Ned
(d) Buy an automobile
4. What time does a train leave for Jefferson?
(a) 9.45 am
(b) 10 am
(c) 8 am
5. Who does Ned wait for to clean his clothing?
6. What does Butch assume Ned cannot do?
7. Where does Corrie convince the wagon to stop?
(a) At the doctor's office
(b) At the train station
(c) At the District Attorney's office
(d) At a bar
8. What does Lucius borrow from Mr. Parsham to travel into town?
(a) A mule
(b) A donkey
(c) An automobile
(d) A horse
9. Who escorts Corrie back to town?
(b) Miss Reba
10. What does the constable take away from Butch?
(a) His badge
(b) His handcuffs
(c) His gun
(d) His money
11. Whose voice does Lucius hear in the yard when he wakes?
(c) His grandfather's
(d) His father's
12. What is Miss Corrie's real name?
(a) Joanne McAnuff
(b) Everbe Corinthia
(c) Anita James
(d) Natassha Filoponova
13. Who sleeps with Lucius in the attic?
14. Who does Lucius ask to sleep with in this chapter?
(b) Uncle Parsham
15. Where does Lucius find Corrie crying?
(a) The bathroom
(b) Her bedroom
(c) The dining room
(d) The ladies lounge
Short Answer Questions
1. What name does Corrie say she will now use in her new life?
2. Why is Boon in awe of Lucius in this chapter?
3. What color shirt does Uncle Parsham wear?
4. Where does Ned tell Boon to take Corrie back to?
5. How large is the gap between the carriage and the car?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)