|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How large is the gap between the carriage and the car?
(a) 30 feet
(b) 50 feet
(c) 25 feet
(d) 10 feet
2. What does Parsham take Lucius to do after dinner?
(d) Ride a horse
3. What is Lightning's previous name?
(c) Dollar Boy
4. Who does Ned plan to ask to ride the horse?
(d) Miss Corrie
5. What does Lucius do when he sees Boon?
(a) Attacks him
(c) Screams at him
(d) Hugs him
6. What does Lucius borrow from Mr. Parsham to travel into town?
(a) A mule
(b) A horse
(c) An automobile
(d) A donkey
7. What does Corrie give the doctor instead of her handkerchief?
(b) A strand of her hair
(c) Her garter
(d) A kiss
8. Who escorts Corrie back to town?
(d) Miss Reba
9. What time does a train leave for Jefferson?
(a) 8 am
(b) 9.45 am
(c) 10 am
10. Who has Miss Corrie asked to find her employment?
(b) Miss Reba
11. What part of the horse does Ned say does not want to run?
(a) Its eyes
(b) Its head
(c) Its tail
(d) Its legs
12. Who has loaned Minnie's services to the hotel?
(a) Mr. Binford
(c) Miss Reba
13. Where has Otis been found?
(a) In a bar
(b) At the bordello
(c) At the Parsham farm
(d) At the racetrack
14. Why is Boon in awe of Lucius in this chapter?
(a) He knows Corrie's real name
(b) He beats up Otis
(c) He calms down the horse
(d) He stole Butch's badge
15. What does Parsham teach Lucius to do in this chapter?
(a) Talk to women
(b) Shoot a gun
(c) Drive the mules of the buggy
(d) Play golf
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the opposing horse?
2. Who does the group presume has stolen Minnie's tooth?
3. What is the other rider's name?
4. Where does Ned tell Boon to take Corrie back to?
5. Who does Ned have with him?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)