|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who sleeps with Lucius in the attic?
2. Which two characters are arrested in this chapter?
(a) Ned and Boon
(b) Ned and Miss Corrie
(c) Otis and Boon
(d) Ned and Otis
3. What does Boon complain about that Corrie is not doing in this chapter?
(a) Entertaining the men
(c) Cooking for the men
(d) Attending to his sexual needs
4. Who does Ned end up asking to ride the horse?
5. What time does a train leave for Jefferson?
(a) 10 am
(b) 8 am
(d) 9.45 am
6. How large is the gap between the carriage and the car?
(a) 30 feet
(b) 50 feet
(c) 25 feet
(d) 10 feet
7. What is the constable's name?
(a) Mr. Platypus
(b) Mr. Poleymus
(c) Mr. Langley
(d) Mr. Garp
8. What is Miss Corrie's real name?
(a) Joanne McAnuff
(b) Natassha Filoponova
(c) Everbe Corinthia
(d) Anita James
9. What does Butch ask Lycurgus to bring him?
(a) A beer
(b) Two chairs
(c) A glass of water
(d) A table
10. Who does Boon yell for Lucius to go and see?
(d) Miss Reba
11. What do Sam and Boon use to force the car forward?
(b) Their feet
(c) Crow bars
12. Which race does Ned tell Lucius he has to lose?
(a) The third race
(b) The second race
(c) The first race
(d) The fourth race
13. How can Lucius tell the difference between a bordello and a normal house?
(a) The number of lights
(b) The noise from inside
(c) The number of women outside
(d) The number of people walking through the door
14. Who does Ned wait for to clean his clothing?
15. Where does Ned say Otis is likely to end up?
(a) A trailer house
(c) The streets
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Ned named the horse?
2. What is the name of the track's owner?
3. Where does Sam go to fetch a lawyer?
4. What reason does Corrie give for not servicing Boon's sexual needs?
5. What does Butch call Boon?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)