|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part of the horse does Ned say does not want to run?
(a) Its head
(b) Its eyes
(c) Its tail
(d) Its legs
2. What do Lucius and Ned use to travel to the pasture?
(a) A mule
(b) Roller skates
(c) A buggy
(d) A tractor
3. What does the doctor ask for as payment?
(a) The horse
(b) Corrie's handkerchief
(c) Minnie's gold tooth
(d) Lucius' watch
4. Who does Ned have with him?
(c) Miss Corrie
5. What reason does Corrie give for not servicing Boon's sexual needs?
(a) She does not find him attractive
(b) She has contracted a disease
(c) She has quit her job
(d) She is too tired
6. Who has Miss Corrie asked to find her employment?
(c) Miss Reba
7. What name does Corrie say she will now use in her new life?
8. Where does Corrie convince the wagon to stop?
(a) At a bar
(b) At the train station
(c) At the District Attorney's office
(d) At the doctor's office
9. Why did Boon attack Butch?
(a) He called him a queer
(b) He hit Ned
(c) He slept with Corrie
(d) He drugged the horse
10. Whose voice does Lucius hear in the yard when he wakes?
(a) His grandfather's
(b) His father's
11. What has Ned named the horse?
(c) Forked lightning
(d) Thunder Legs
12. What is the name of the boy who meets Boon and Ned in Parsham?
13. What does Lucius need the doctor to look at?
(a) His groin
(b) His foot
(c) His hand
(d) His head
14. What do Sam and Boon use to force the car forward?
(a) Their feet
(c) Crow bars
15. Which two characters are arrested in this chapter?
(a) Otis and Boon
(b) Ned and Otis
(c) Ned and Boon
(d) Ned and Miss Corrie
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Lucius find Corrie crying?
2. What does Corrie give the doctor instead of her handkerchief?
3. When does Lightning run faster?
4. What does Ned ask Lucius for at the end of the chapter?
5. What is Miss Corrie's real name?
This section contains 373 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)