|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Miss Reba arrive with in this chapter?
(a) Mr. Binford
2. Who does Boon yell for Lucius to go and see?
(b) Miss Reba
3. Where does Lucius find Corrie crying?
(a) Her bedroom
(b) The ladies lounge
(c) The dining room
(d) The bathroom
4. What does the doctor ask for as payment?
(a) Corrie's handkerchief
(b) Lucius' watch
(c) Minnie's gold tooth
(d) The horse
5. What color shirt does Uncle Parsham wear?
6. What had happened to Mr. Poleymus' wife the previous year?
(a) She was raped
(b) She had a heart attack
(c) She was in a train accident
(d) She suffered a stroke
7. What is Lightning's previous name?
(d) Dollar Boy
8. Who does Ned end up asking to ride the horse?
9. Who has joined the women at the hotel?
(b) A guard
(c) A lawyer
10. What does Corrie give the doctor instead of her handkerchief?
(a) A strand of her hair
(c) Her garter
(d) A kiss
11. What has Ned named the horse?
(a) Forked lightning
(b) Thunder Legs
12. What is the name of the boy who meets Boon and Ned in Parsham?
13. Why does the policeman let the group pass?
(a) He knows Ned
(b) He is blind
(c) He is a client of Miss Reba's
(d) He knows Sam
14. What does Butch ask Lycurgus to bring him?
(a) Two chairs
(b) A beer
(c) A glass of water
(d) A table
15. What reason does Corrie give for not servicing Boon's sexual needs?
(a) She is too tired
(b) She has quit her job
(c) She does not find him attractive
(d) She has contracted a disease
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has loaned Minnie's services to the hotel?
2. What does Butch assume Ned cannot do?
3. Which race does Ned tell Lucius he has to lose?
4. Why did Corrie sleep with Butch?
5. What do Sam and Boon use to force the car forward?
This section contains 350 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)