|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Ned tell Boon to take Corrie back to?
(a) The train
(b) The bordello
(c) The hotel
(d) The racetrack
2. What name does Corrie say she will now use in her new life?
3. Where does Corrie convince the wagon to stop?
(a) At the District Attorney's office
(b) At the train station
(c) At the doctor's office
(d) At a bar
4. What part of the horse does Ned say does not want to run?
(a) Its eyes
(b) Its head
(c) Its tail
(d) Its legs
5. What reason does Lucius give for hating Miss Corrie?
(a) She is a victim
(b) She is stupid
(c) She is manipulative
(d) She is poor
6. What is the other rider's name?
7. Where does Sam go to fetch a lawyer?
(a) New Orleans
8. Why did Corrie sleep with Butch?
(a) To earn money
(b) To get back at Boon
(c) To gain freedon for Ned and Boon
(d) For a job
9. Who does Ned end up asking to ride the horse?
10. Who does Miss Reba arrive with in this chapter?
(d) Mr. Binford
11. What do Lucius and Ned use to travel to the pasture?
(a) A buggy
(b) A mule
(c) A tractor
(d) Roller skates
12. Who does Ned wait for to clean his clothing?
13. What reason does Corrie give for not servicing Boon's sexual needs?
(a) She has contracted a disease
(b) She does not find him attractive
(c) She has quit her job
(d) She is too tired
14. What does Otis say he ran in Arkansas?
(a) A bordello
(b) A peep show
(c) A theater
(d) A market stall
15. Why did Boon attack Butch?
(a) He hit Ned
(b) He slept with Corrie
(c) He called him a queer
(d) He drugged the horse
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lucius need the doctor to look at?
2. What does Butch assume Ned cannot do?
3. What has Ned named the horse?
4. Which two characters are arrested in this chapter?
5. What is the name of the boy who meets Boon and Ned in Parsham?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)