|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the boy who meets Boon and Ned in Parsham?
2. What had happened to Mr. Poleymus' wife the previous year?
(a) She was raped
(b) She was in a train accident
(c) She suffered a stroke
(d) She had a heart attack
3. What is the other rider's name?
4. What name does Corrie say she will now use in her new life?
5. What does Otis say he ran in Arkansas?
(a) A market stall
(b) A theater
(c) A peep show
(d) A bordello
6. What does Lucius say he plans to do with the money he earns?
(a) Buy an automobile
(b) Free Boon and Ned
(c) Buy a pack of beagles
(d) Buy a buggy
7. What does the constable take away from Butch?
(a) His gun
(b) His money
(c) His handcuffs
(d) His badge
8. Where does Corrie convince the wagon to stop?
(a) At a bar
(b) At the District Attorney's office
(c) At the doctor's office
(d) At the train station
9. Who does Lucius ask to sleep with in this chapter?
(d) Uncle Parsham
10. Who does Miss Reba arrive with in this chapter?
(b) Mr. Binford
11. Which two characters are arrested in this chapter?
(a) Ned and Boon
(b) Ned and Miss Corrie
(c) Otis and Boon
(d) Ned and Otis
12. What reason does Lucius give for hating Miss Corrie?
(a) She is manipulative
(b) She is stupid
(c) She is poor
(d) She is a victim
13. What color shirt does Uncle Parsham wear?
14. Who does Parsham say he will take Lucius to see in the morning?
15. What does Lucius need the doctor to look at?
(a) His head
(b) His groin
(c) His hand
(d) His foot
Short Answer Questions
1. What reason does Corrie give for not servicing Boon's sexual needs?
2. Why did Corrie sleep with Butch?
3. What does Butch ask Lycurgus to bring him?
4. What does Lucius borrow from Mr. Parsham to travel into town?
5. How large is the gap between the carriage and the car?
This section contains 383 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)