|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What number train does the family have to catch?
2. What year did Hightower come to Ballenbaugh's?
3. What does Boon have to buy the young lady?
(a) A bonnet
(b) A new pair of shoes
(d) A new dress
4. Whose services does Ned ask for for the evening?
(a) Mrs. Binford
(c) Miss Connie
(d) Miss Reba
5. What does the man say the price is to pull the vehicle from the mud?
6. What does Boon suggest he and Lucius do to alleviate suspicion?
(a) Separate and walk around town
(b) Not to laugh or look nervous
(c) Lucius should take a train to the next town
(d) Lucius should wait outside of town
7. What is Lucius responsible for collecting for his father?
(c) Freight bills
(d) The telephone bill
8. What is Boon supposed to do with the car when he returns from town?
(a) Polish it
(b) Wash it
(c) Lock it up
(d) Fill it with gasoline
9. How many times does Boon try to shoot Ludus?
10. What is Ballenbaugh's?
(a) A fishing camp
(b) A prison camp
(c) A farm
(d) A bordello
11. What special something does Minnie have?
(a) A marble eye
(b) Diamond-studded glasses
(c) A swan-like neck
(d) A gold tooth
12. Who does Boon say created the bog?
(a) The travelers
(c) A chain gang
(d) The man with the plow
13. What does Ned trade the automobile for?
(a) A trumpet
(b) A horse
(c) A woman
(d) A mule
14. How long is Ludus suspended for?
(a) One week
(b) Four weeks
(c) Three days
(d) Two days
15. How many families are responsible for Boon?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the full name of the story's narrator?
2. Who is hiding under the tarp?
3. What is Ned's job?
4. Who did Grandfather give the garage key to?
5. Who runs Ballenbaugh's?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)