|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Boon ask to travel with him?
2. How does Lucius make manners to Miss Reba?
(a) He kisses her cheek
(b) He bows
(c) He kisses her hand
(d) He embraces her
3. How much does Boon have to pay the young lady's father?
4. What does Ned have a special talent for?
(b) Driving horses to run
(c) Riding horses
5. How many siblings does Lucius have?
6. What does Ludus say he called Boon?
(a) Narrow headed
(c) Basket case
(d) Club footed
7. How many families are responsible for Boon?
8. What is the name of the bridge they pass over in this chapter?
(a) Iron Bridge
(b) Aluminum Bridge
(c) The Endless Bridge
(d) Steel Bridge
9. To whom do Boon and Lucius go to for dinner?
(a) Uncle Beaver
(b) Aunt Callie
(c) Miss Janus
(d) Mrs. Edmonds
10. Which room are Lucius and Boon staying in?
(a) The dining room
(b) The master bedroom
(c) The kitchen
(d) The loft
11. What is Ned's job?
12. Who runs Ballenbaugh's?
(a) Miss. Schreck
(b) Mr. Ballenbaugh
(c) Miss Ballenbaugh
(d) Mr. Jackson
13. Where do the men drive to in this chapter?
(a) Sea World
14. What does Boon have to buy the young lady?
(a) A bonnet
(b) A new dress
(d) A new pair of shoes
15. Who does not want children in the house?
(b) Mr. Binford
(c) Miss Reba
(d) The customers
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Grandfather Priest's job?
2. How much does Boon try to pay the man?
3. What did the family develop in the car to protect them?
4. Where does Lucius meet Boon?
5. What is Boon to Lucius' family
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)