|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Grandfather die?
(b) Orange County
(c) New Orleans
(d) Bay St. Louis
2. What does Boon attach to the vehicle in this chapter?
(b) A number plate
(c) A roof
(d) A windscreen
3. How much does Boon offer father?
4. What does Ned trade the automobile for?
(a) A woman
(b) A horse
(c) A mule
(d) A trumpet
5. What is the name of the young woman who meets them at the door?
(b) Miss Reba
(c) Miss Pitstone
(d) Miss Connie
6. What does the plow man do when people get stuck in the mud?
(a) Charges them for a room
(b) Charges them to pull them out
(c) Rents one of his mules out
(d) Kills them
7. What is the doctor's surname?
8. Who looks after Grandfather's automobile?
9. Where does Lucius meet Boon?
(a) The boat house
(b) The train station
(c) The musuem
(d) The carriage house
10. What is Ned's reason for coming on the trip?
(a) He has more right than Boon or Lucius
(b) He needs to open a bank account
(c) Boon and Lucius need an adult
(d) He needs to find a wife
11. What is Ludus' standard weekly pay?
12. What part of Miss Corrie's body does Boon grab?
(a) Her breasts
(b) Her shoulders
(c) Her hips
(d) Her buttocks
13. What year did Hightower come to Ballenbaugh's?
14. Which room are Lucius and Boon staying in?
(a) The master bedroom
(b) The kitchen
(c) The loft
(d) The dining room
15. What is the name of the family Lucius has to stay with?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Boon suggest he and Lucius do to alleviate suspicion?
2. What does Ludus say he called Boon?
3. What is the name of the bridge they pass over in this chapter?
4. How much does Boon try to pay the man?
5. At what time does the group reach Hell Creek?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)