|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which two characters will walk the horse to the train?
(a) Sam and Boon
(b) Boon and Lucius
(c) Ned and Minnie
(d) Otis and Lucius
2. What is Boon to Lucius' family
(a) A retainer
(b) A slave
(c) A friend
(d) A servant
3. How many times does Boon try to shoot Ludus?
4. When is Mr. Ballot supposed to open the garage?
(a) Every evening at 7pm
(b) Every morning
(c) The day the family returns from the funeral
(d) When Boon needs to go to the shops
5. To whom do Boon and Lucius go to for dinner?
(a) Mrs. Edmonds
(b) Uncle Beaver
(c) Miss Janus
(d) Aunt Callie
6. What is Lucius joining his cousin Ike to do?
(b) Play golf
(c) Walk to school
7. What is the name of the bridge they pass over in this chapter?
(a) The Endless Bridge
(b) Iron Bridge
(c) Steel Bridge
(d) Aluminum Bridge
8. What does Ludus say he called Boon?
(a) Basket case
(b) Narrow headed
(d) Club footed
9. Where does Boon say the road stops being clear?
(a) Thunder Mountain
(b) The Mississippi River
(c) Lightning Creek
(d) Hurricaine Creek
10. In what drawer in his desk does father keep his pistol?
(a) The second drawer
(b) The middle drawer
(c) The bottom drawer
(d) The top drawer
11. Who did Boon give rides to?
(a) Members of the family
(d) Patients from the local hospital
12. What is the full name of the story's narrator?
(a) John Powell
(b) Lucius Priest
(c) Boon Hogganback
(d) Lucas Pest
13. What color shirt is Ned wearing?
14. What is the name of the family Lucius has to stay with?
15. Where does Grandfather die?
(a) New Orleans
(b) Orange County
(c) Bay St. Louis
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Lucius meet Boon?
2. What does Boon give Lucius to look after?
3. How many families are responsible for Boon?
4. What does Lucius say happened to the car?
5. What is the doctor's surname?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)