|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who looks after Grandfather's automobile?
2. What is Ballenbaugh's?
(a) A prison camp
(b) A farm
(c) A fishing camp
(d) A bordello
3. What do the three men do once they pass Hell Creek?
(a) Tell stories
(b) Play football
(c) Eat lunch
4. How far does Ludus' girlfriend live from town?
(a) Seven miles
(b) Eleven miles
(c) Ten miles
(d) Six miles
5. What does Boon say he needs on the way back from the station?
6. Who is hiding under the tarp?
7. To where are Boon and Lucius planning to travel?
(a) Los Angeles
(c) San Francisco
8. What is Sam's job at the railway?
(a) Station master
9. What does Boon say the problem will be when they reach Hell Creek?
(a) It is full of bandits
(b) They have to pay a toll
(c) It is impossible to pass
(d) It is full of dangerous animals
10. How many vehicles does Miss Ballenbaugh say has passed her house in the last two years?
11. Which room are Lucius and Boon staying in?
(a) The loft
(b) The kitchen
(c) The master bedroom
(d) The dining room
12. At what time does the group reach Hell Creek?
(a) 10 am
(b) 11 am
(d) 8 am
13. What is Lucius responsible for collecting for his father?
(b) The telephone bill
(d) Freight bills
14. Where does Boon get his coat and grip?
(a) From his room
(b) From his girlfriend's house
(c) Under the car seat
(d) The loft
15. What is Boon supposed to do with the car when he returns from town?
(a) Wash it
(b) Polish it
(c) Lock it up
(d) Fill it with gasoline
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Boon say they will reach in the morning?
2. What is Ludus' standard weekly pay?
3. When is Mr. Ballot supposed to open the garage?
4. Where does Boon say the road stops being clear?
5. What is the full name of the story's narrator?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)