|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Grandfather say it will take until the road will be impassible by an automobile?
(a) 10 years
(b) 40 years
(c) 25 years
(d) 50 years
2. How old is Lucius in the story?
3. Where does Lucius meet Boon?
(a) The train station
(b) The musuem
(c) The carriage house
(d) The boat house
4. Where does John keep his pistol?
(a) In his work bag
(b) In his work jacket
(c) In his desk
(d) In his locker
5. Which two characters will walk the horse to the train?
(a) Boon and Lucius
(b) Ned and Minnie
(c) Otis and Lucius
(d) Sam and Boon
6. What number train does the family have to catch?
7. What does Boon press against the axle to get the car out of the hole?
(a) A wedge
(b) His foot
(c) A spanner
(d) A jack
8. What is Ned's job?
9. What is the name of the family Lucius has to stay with?
10. Where does Lucius say they are staying in Memphis?
(a) A motel
(b) A hotel
(c) A squat
(d) A boarding house
11. How much does Boon try to pay the man?
12. What is Grandfather Priest's job?
13. What do the three men do once they pass Hell Creek?
(a) Tell stories
(b) Eat lunch
(d) Play football
14. What does Boon suggest he and Lucius do to alleviate suspicion?
(a) Separate and walk around town
(b) Lucius should take a train to the next town
(c) Not to laugh or look nervous
(d) Lucius should wait outside of town
15. Which room are Lucius and Boon staying in?
(a) The loft
(b) The dining room
(c) The kitchen
(d) The master bedroom
Short Answer Questions
1. How many mules does the man with the plow have?
2. How long is Ludus suspended for?
3. What does Lucius say that he and Boon still have to get?
4. What time of day does Ned promise to return?
5. How does Ned want to win back the vehicle?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)