|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does John keep his pistol?
(a) In his desk
(b) In his work jacket
(c) In his work bag
(d) In his locker
2. What do the three men do once they pass Hell Creek?
(a) Tell stories
(b) Play football
(d) Eat lunch
3. What color hair does Miss Reba have?
4. How many mules does the man with the plow have?
5. What is the full name of the story's narrator?
(a) Lucas Pest
(b) John Powell
(c) Lucius Priest
(d) Boon Hogganback
6. How does Lucius make manners to Miss Reba?
(a) He embraces her
(b) He kisses her cheek
(c) He kisses her hand
(d) He bows
7. What kind of animal did Ned train to run like a horse?
(a) A mule
(b) A tiger
(c) A dog
(d) A donkey
8. Who is responsible for the stem power plant?
(a) Mr. Davis
(b) Mr. Buffaloe
(c) Mr. Priest
(d) Mr. Potts
9. What is Ballenbaugh's?
(a) A prison camp
(b) A fishing camp
(c) A bordello
(d) A farm
10. What does Lucius say that he and Boon still have to get?
11. How many siblings does Lucius have?
12. When is Mr. Ballot supposed to open the garage?
(a) When Boon needs to go to the shops
(b) Every evening at 7pm
(c) Every morning
(d) The day the family returns from the funeral
13. What does Boon attach to the vehicle in this chapter?
(a) A roof
(b) A number plate
(d) A windscreen
14. With what have the holes in the path been filled?
(c) Dead animals
(d) Brushtops and limbs
15. Which city does Boon not mention?
(a) New Orleans
(d) San Francisco
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Boon have to buy the young lady?
2. How much does Boon offer father?
3. Where does Lucius meet Boon?
4. What is Ned's reason for coming on the trip?
5. What is the name of the family Lucius has to stay with?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)