|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much does Boon try to pay the man?
2. Who does Boon say can help Ned find somewhere to stay?
(a) The cleaner
(b) The landlady
(c) The cook
3. How much does Boon offer father?
4. How many mules does the man with the plow have?
5. What does Boon say he needs on the way back from the station?
6. How many times does Boon try to shoot Ludus?
7. What does Boon press against the axle to get the car out of the hole?
(a) A spanner
(b) A jack
(c) His foot
(d) A wedge
8. Which of the following was the wagon not loaded with?
(c) Coal oil
9. What year did Hightower come to Ballenbaugh's?
10. How old is Lucius in the story?
11. What is Lucius responsible for collecting for his father?
(a) Freight bills
(c) The telephone bill
12. How many vehicles does Miss Ballenbaugh say has passed her house in the last two years?
13. How many families are responsible for Boon?
14. In what drawer in his desk does father keep his pistol?
(a) The second drawer
(b) The middle drawer
(c) The bottom drawer
(d) The top drawer
15. How much does father ask the sheriff to bond the two men?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lucius say that he and Boon still have to get?
2. What is the doctor's surname?
3. What is Ned's job?
4. Where does John keep his pistol?
5. Who does Miss Reba ask Miss Corrie to ring?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)