Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Lucius joining his cousin Ike to do?
(a) Walk to school
(c) Play golf
2. How does Ned want to win back the vehicle?
(a) In a game of marbles
(b) In a running race
(c) In a horse race
(d) In a game of cards
3. In what drawer in his desk does father keep his pistol?
(a) The top drawer
(b) The middle drawer
(c) The second drawer
(d) The bottom drawer
4. How much does father ask the sheriff to bond the two men?
5. What color shirt is Ned wearing?
6. Where does Lucius meet Boon?
(a) The train station
(b) The carriage house
(c) The musuem
(d) The boat house
7. What is the name of the young woman who meets them at the door?
(a) Miss Pitstone
(b) Miss Connie
(d) Miss Reba
8. How many times does Boon try to shoot Ludus?
9. What kind of animal did Ned train to run like a horse?
(a) A dog
(b) A donkey
(c) A mule
(d) A tiger
10. Who runs Ballenbaugh's?
(a) Mr. Jackson
(b) Miss Ballenbaugh
(c) Miss. Schreck
(d) Mr. Ballenbaugh
11. What does Ludus say he called Boon?
(b) Club footed
(c) Narrow headed
(d) Basket case
12. On what day does the story begin?
13. What is Ned's reason for coming on the trip?
(a) He needs to find a wife
(b) He has more right than Boon or Lucius
(c) Boon and Lucius need an adult
(d) He needs to open a bank account
14. What part of Miss Corrie's body does Boon grab?
(a) Her buttocks
(b) Her breasts
(c) Her shoulders
(d) Her hips
15. Where does Grandfather die?
(a) Bay St. Louis
(c) Orange County
(d) New Orleans
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom do Boon and Lucius go to for dinner?
2. What was the hotel called where Boon stayed?
3. How old was Boon when he arrived at the hunting camp?
4. When is Mr. Ballot supposed to open the garage?
5. Where does Ned plan to take the horse?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)