|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom do Boon and Lucius go to for dinner?
(a) Uncle Beaver
(b) Aunt Callie
(c) Mrs. Edmonds
(d) Miss Janus
2. What time of day does Ned promise to return?
(a) The evening
(b) The afternoon
(c) The morning
(d) The night
3. What does Boon suggest he and Lucius do to alleviate suspicion?
(a) Not to laugh or look nervous
(b) Separate and walk around town
(c) Lucius should take a train to the next town
(d) Lucius should wait outside of town
4. What does Boon say the problem will be when they reach Hell Creek?
(a) They have to pay a toll
(b) It is full of bandits
(c) It is full of dangerous animals
(d) It is impossible to pass
5. How old is Lucius in the story?
6. What is Sam's job at the railway?
(b) Station master
7. Who does Miss Reba ask Miss Corrie to ring?
(c) Mr. Binford
8. What is the doctor's surname?
9. Where does Lucius meet Boon?
(a) The musuem
(b) The boat house
(c) The carriage house
(d) The train station
10. How many families are responsible for Boon?
11. Who is hiding under the tarp?
12. What part of Miss Corrie's body does Boon grab?
(a) Her buttocks
(b) Her breasts
(c) Her hips
(d) Her shoulders
13. What is Lucius responsible for collecting for his father?
(a) Freight bills
(c) The telephone bill
14. What is Grandfather Priest's job?
15. What do the three men do once they pass Hell Creek?
(a) Tell stories
(c) Eat lunch
(d) Play football
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Boon give rides to?
2. Where does Ned plan to take the horse?
3. Whose staff did Boon join at the hunting camp?
4. In what drawer in his desk does father keep his pistol?
5. What is the name of the family Lucius has to stay with?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)