|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What city do the men start to drive toward after the bridge?
(b) St. Louis
(d) New Orleans
2. What number train does the family have to catch?
3. How old was Boon when he arrived at the hunting camp?
4. Who is hiding under the tarp?
5. Who did Grandfather give the garage key to?
(d) Mr. Ballot
6. What does Ned have a special talent for?
(a) Riding horses
(b) Driving horses to run
7. In what drawer in his desk does father keep his pistol?
(a) The top drawer
(b) The middle drawer
(c) The second drawer
(d) The bottom drawer
8. How long is Ludus suspended for?
(a) Four weeks
(b) One week
(c) Three days
(d) Two days
9. How far does Ludus' girlfriend live from town?
(a) Ten miles
(b) Seven miles
(c) Eleven miles
(d) Six miles
10. What is the doctor's surname?
11. What is Ludus' standard weekly pay?
12. What is Boon supposed to do with the car when he returns from town?
(a) Lock it up
(b) Wash it
(c) Fill it with gasoline
(d) Polish it
13. What does the man say the price is to pull the vehicle from the mud?
14. What did the family develop in the car to protect them?
(a) A roof
(b) Seat belts
(c) A screen
(d) An emergency brake
15. What is Ned's reason for coming on the trip?
(a) He needs to open a bank account
(b) Boon and Lucius need an adult
(c) He needs to find a wife
(d) He has more right than Boon or Lucius
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Boon press against the axle to get the car out of the hole?
2. What kind of animal did Ned train to run like a horse?
3. What does Boon give Lucius to look after?
4. What is the name of the bridge they pass over in this chapter?
5. Where does Ned plan to take the horse?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)