|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the family Lucius has to stay with?
2. What does Boon have to buy the young lady?
(a) A new dress
(b) A bonnet
(c) A new pair of shoes
3. Who does Miss Reba ask Miss Corrie to ring?
(a) Mr. Binford
4. How many families are responsible for Boon?
5. What part of Miss Corrie's body does Boon grab?
(a) Her hips
(b) Her breasts
(c) Her buttocks
(d) Her shoulders
6. What is Ballenbaugh's?
(a) A bordello
(b) A prison camp
(c) A farm
(d) A fishing camp
7. Where does Boon say they will reach in the morning?
(a) Hell Creek
(b) Devil's Corner
(c) St. Louis
8. What kind of animal did Ned train to run like a horse?
(a) A tiger
(b) A donkey
(c) A mule
(d) A dog
9. What does Ned trade the automobile for?
(a) A horse
(b) A woman
(c) A trumpet
(d) A mule
10. For how long does Lucius think the car can travel?
(a) Four days
(b) Three days
(c) Ten days
(d) Five days
11. What is Boon supposed to do with the car when he returns from town?
(a) Polish it
(b) Lock it up
(c) Wash it
(d) Fill it with gasoline
12. What does Lucius say that he and Boon still have to get?
13. How does Ned want to win back the vehicle?
(a) In a running race
(b) In a game of cards
(c) In a horse race
(d) In a game of marbles
14. Whose staff did Boon join at the hunting camp?
(a) Servant stff
(b) Livery staff
(c) Gun cleaning staff
(d) Kitchen staff
15. How much does father ask the sheriff to bond the two men?
Short Answer Questions
1. What year did Hightower come to Ballenbaugh's?
2. How does Lucius make manners to Miss Reba?
3. How long is Ludus suspended for?
4. What does Ludus say he called Boon?
5. What is Grandfather Priest's job?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)