|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the young woman who meets them at the door?
(a) Miss Connie
(b) Miss Pitstone
(c) Miss Reba
2. Who does Miss Reba ask Miss Corrie to ring?
(d) Mr. Binford
3. What is Boon to Lucius' family
(a) A servant
(b) A slave
(c) A friend
(d) A retainer
4. What color shirt is Ned wearing?
5. What is the full name of the story's narrator?
(a) Lucius Priest
(b) John Powell
(c) Boon Hogganback
(d) Lucas Pest
6. Which city does Boon not mention?
(b) New Orleans
(d) San Francisco
7. What is Ludus' standard weekly pay?
8. What is Sam's job at the railway?
(d) Station master
9. What part of Miss Corrie's body does Boon grab?
(a) Her shoulders
(b) Her breasts
(c) Her hips
(d) Her buttocks
10. Which two characters will walk the horse to the train?
(a) Ned and Minnie
(b) Sam and Boon
(c) Otis and Lucius
(d) Boon and Lucius
11. How much does father ask the sheriff to bond the two men?
12. What time of day does Ned promise to return?
(a) The night
(b) The morning
(c) The evening
(d) The afternoon
13. How many times does Boon try to shoot Ludus?
14. For how long does Lucius think the car can travel?
(a) Ten days
(b) Four days
(c) Three days
(d) Five days
15. Where does Grandfather die?
(a) Bay St. Louis
(b) New Orleans
(c) Orange County
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the man say the price is to pull the vehicle from the mud?
2. What reason does Boon give for Memphis being quiet?
3. At what time does the group reach Hell Creek?
4. What did the family develop in the car to protect them?
5. What city do the men start to drive toward after the bridge?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)