|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which two characters will walk behind Sam and Boon?
(a) Corrie and Ned
(b) Otis and Lucius
(c) Ned and Minnie
(d) Ned and Lucius
2. What is Lucius joining his cousin Ike to do?
(c) Walk to school
(d) Play golf
3. What is Ludus' standard weekly pay?
4. What time of day does Ned promise to return?
(a) The evening
(b) The afternoon
(c) The morning
(d) The night
5. What city do the men start to drive toward after the bridge?
(a) New Orleans
(d) St. Louis
6. What does Boon have to buy the young lady?
(a) A new pair of shoes
(b) A bonnet
(d) A new dress
7. How old was Boon when he arrived at the hunting camp?
8. Which city does Boon not mention?
(c) New Orleans
(d) San Francisco
9. Whose staff did Boon join at the hunting camp?
(a) Livery staff
(b) Kitchen staff
(c) Gun cleaning staff
(d) Servant stff
10. What is Grandfather Priest's job?
11. What is Ludus' excuse for not returning with the team?
(a) He got lost
(b) He was robbed
(c) He sprained his ankle
(d) A wheel had broken on the wagon
12. How old is Lucius in the story?
13. Where does Boon say they will reach in the morning?
(a) Devil's Corner
(b) St. Louis
(d) Hell Creek
14. Which room are Lucius and Boon staying in?
(a) The dining room
(b) The kitchen
(c) The loft
(d) The master bedroom
15. What is Boon to Lucius' family
(a) A slave
(b) A friend
(c) A servant
(d) A retainer
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of animal did Ned train to run like a horse?
2. Who does Boon say can help Ned find somewhere to stay?
3. What does Boon suggest he and Lucius do to alleviate suspicion?
4. Where does Ned plan to take the horse?
5. At what time does the group reach Hell Creek?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)