|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Boon say he needs on the way back from the station?
2. What does Lucius say happened to the car?
(a) It broke down
(b) It ran out of petrol
(c) Its wheel got stuck in a ditch
(d) It crashed
3. What does Lucius say that he and Boon still have to get?
4. What does Boon say the problem will be when they reach Hell Creek?
(a) It is full of bandits
(b) It is impossible to pass
(c) It is full of dangerous animals
(d) They have to pay a toll
5. What is Boon supposed to do with the car when he returns from town?
(a) Wash it
(b) Lock it up
(c) Fill it with gasoline
(d) Polish it
6. Where does Boon say the road stops being clear?
(a) Hurricaine Creek
(b) Lightning Creek
(c) The Mississippi River
(d) Thunder Mountain
7. How many siblings does Lucius have?
8. What is Lucius joining his cousin Ike to do?
(c) Play golf
(d) Walk to school
9. What kind of animal did Ned train to run like a horse?
(a) A tiger
(b) A mule
(c) A dog
(d) A donkey
10. What was the hotel called where Boon stayed?
(a) The Lock Hotel
(b) Global Hotel
(c) Commercial Hotel
(d) The Pistol Hotel
11. What is Ned's reason for coming on the trip?
(a) Boon and Lucius need an adult
(b) He needs to find a wife
(c) He needs to open a bank account
(d) He has more right than Boon or Lucius
12. To whom do Boon and Lucius go to for dinner?
(a) Uncle Beaver
(b) Mrs. Edmonds
(c) Miss Janus
(d) Aunt Callie
13. What does Boon suggest he and Lucius do to alleviate suspicion?
(a) Lucius should wait outside of town
(b) Not to laugh or look nervous
(c) Separate and walk around town
(d) Lucius should take a train to the next town
14. What is the name of the family Lucius has to stay with?
15. How much does Boon offer father?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many families are responsible for Boon?
2. What is Sam's job at the railway?
3. What city do the men start to drive toward after the bridge?
4. For how long does Lucius think the car can travel?
5. Who looks after Grandfather's automobile?
This section contains 381 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)