|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How large is the gap between the carriage and the car?
(a) 25 feet
(b) 30 feet
(c) 10 feet
(d) 50 feet
2. Who does Ned end up asking to ride the horse?
3. Which two characters will walk the horse to the train?
(a) Ned and Minnie
(b) Boon and Lucius
(c) Otis and Lucius
(d) Sam and Boon
4. How many vehicles does Miss Ballenbaugh say has passed her house in the last two years?
5. Why does Ned refuse to count his money?
(a) It looks like more than he expected
(b) Sam has already counted it
(c) He does not deserve it
(d) Money is money
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the family Lucius has to stay with?
2. Who does Boon yell for Lucius to go and see?
3. Who does Miss Reba arrive with in this chapter?
4. How far does Ludus' girlfriend live from town?
5. Who does Parsham say he will take Lucius to see in the morning?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)