|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Boon say the problem will be when they reach Hell Creek?
(a) It is full of bandits
(b) It is full of dangerous animals
(c) They have to pay a toll
(d) It is impossible to pass
2. What reason does Corrie give for crying?
(a) Her father's death
(b) Boon's jealousy
(c) Lucius' kindness
(d) Otis' situation
3. Where does Sam go to fetch a lawyer?
(c) New Orleans
4. Who does Ned say is responsible for the entire adventure?
5. What does Otis say he ran in Arkansas?
(a) A market stall
(b) A peep show
(c) A bordello
(d) A theater
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Parsham take Lucius to do after dinner?
2. How does Lucius make manners to Miss Reba?
3. How much does Otis demand for riding the horse?
4. What number train does the family have to catch?
5. Why does Ned refuse to count his money?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)