|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Grandfather say it will take until the road will be impassible by an automobile?
(a) 40 years
(b) 10 years
(c) 50 years
(d) 25 years
2. What year did Hightower come to Ballenbaugh's?
3. To whom do Boon and Lucius go to for dinner?
(a) Miss Janus
(b) Uncle Beaver
(c) Mrs. Edmonds
(d) Aunt Callie
4. What reason does Lucius give for hating Miss Corrie?
(a) She is manipulative
(b) She is a victim
(c) She is poor
(d) She is stupid
5. How many vehicles does Miss Ballenbaugh say has passed her house in the last two years?
Short Answer Questions
1. How can Lucius tell the difference between a bordello and a normal house?
2. Where does Boon say the road stops being clear?
3. What does Boon complain about that Corrie is not doing in this chapter?
4. How old was Boon when he arrived at the hunting camp?
5. What kind of animal did Ned train to run like a horse?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)