|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Boon say the road stops being clear?
(a) The Mississippi River
(b) Thunder Mountain
(c) Lightning Creek
(d) Hurricaine Creek
2. With what have the holes in the path been filled?
(a) Brushtops and limbs
(d) Dead animals
3. What did the family develop in the car to protect them?
(a) An emergency brake
(b) A roof
(c) A screen
(d) Seat belts
4. How many families are responsible for Boon?
5. How many vehicles does Miss Ballenbaugh say has passed her house in the last two years?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the full name of the story's narrator?
2. Who does not want children in the house?
3. What kind of animal did Ned train to run like a horse?
4. What does Boon press against the axle to get the car out of the hole?
5. Which room are Lucius and Boon staying in?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)