|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the waiter say is waiting in the kitchen?
(a) Boon's coachman
(b) The horse's owner
(c) Boon's servant
(d) A policeman
2. Which room are Lucius and Boon staying in?
(a) The kitchen
(b) The loft
(c) The dining room
(d) The master bedroom
3. What does Boon press against the axle to get the car out of the hole?
(a) A wedge
(b) A spanner
(c) A jack
(d) His foot
4. What is Sam's job at the railway?
(b) Station master
5. What does Ludus say he called Boon?
(a) Basket case
(b) Club footed
(c) Narrow headed
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the policeman let the group pass?
2. Who looks after Grandfather's automobile?
3. Where do the men drive to in this chapter?
4. What city do the men start to drive toward after the bridge?
5. For how long does Lucius think the car can travel?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)