|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the plow man do when people get stuck in the mud?
(a) Rents one of his mules out
(b) Charges them to pull them out
(c) Charges them for a room
(d) Kills them
2. What uniform is Minnie dressed in in this chapter?
(a) A nurse's uniform
(b) A doctor's uniform
(c) An army uniform
(d) A maid's uniform
3. What year did Hightower come to Ballenbaugh's?
4. What is the other rider's name?
5. What does Boon say the problem will be when they reach Hell Creek?
(a) It is full of dangerous animals
(b) It is impossible to pass
(c) They have to pay a toll
(d) It is full of bandits
Short Answer Questions
1. How many vehicles does Miss Ballenbaugh say has passed her house in the last two years?
2. Why does the policeman let the group pass?
3. What reason does Corrie give for crying?
4. Who runs Ballenbaugh's?
5. Who has loaned Minnie's services to the hotel?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)