|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Ballenbaugh's?
(a) A farm
(b) A prison camp
(c) A bordello
(d) A fishing camp
2. How large is the gap between the carriage and the car?
(a) 30 feet
(b) 10 feet
(c) 25 feet
(d) 50 feet
3. What does Otis say he ran in Arkansas?
(a) A peep show
(b) A bordello
(c) A market stall
(d) A theater
4. Why does the policeman let the group pass?
(a) He is blind
(b) He knows Sam
(c) He knows Ned
(d) He is a client of Miss Reba's
5. What is Miss Corrie's real name?
(a) Natassha Filoponova
(b) Everbe Corinthia
(c) Joanne McAnuff
(d) Anita James
Short Answer Questions
1. Who escorts Corrie back to town?
2. What does Boon attach to the vehicle in this chapter?
3. What strange word does Otis introduce to Lucius in this chapter?
4. Where does Boon say they will reach in the morning?
5. Where do the men drive to in this chapter?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)