|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How can Lucius tell the difference between a bordello and a normal house?
(a) The number of lights
(b) The number of women outside
(c) The number of people walking through the door
(d) The noise from inside
2. Who runs Ballenbaugh's?
(a) Mr. Ballenbaugh
(b) Mr. Jackson
(c) Miss Ballenbaugh
(d) Miss. Schreck
3. How much did Otis charge children to watch Miss Corrie?
(a) Five cents
(b) Ten cents
(c) Two cents
(d) Fifteen cents
4. How many mules does the man with the plow have?
5. Why does the policeman let the group pass?
(a) He is blind
(b) He knows Sam
(c) He is a client of Miss Reba's
(d) He knows Ned
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the plow man do when people get stuck in the mud?
2. What does Boon attach to the vehicle in this chapter?
3. What year did Hightower come to Ballenbaugh's?
4. What is Ballenbaugh's?
5. Where does Lucius find Corrie crying?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)