|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How can Lucius tell the difference between a bordello and a normal house?
(a) The number of women outside
(b) The number of lights
(c) The noise from inside
(d) The number of people walking through the door
2. How large is the gap between the carriage and the car?
(a) 50 feet
(b) 25 feet
(c) 30 feet
(d) 10 feet
3. What does the man say the price is to pull the vehicle from the mud?
4. Why did Otis previously want to be a police officer?
(a) The women
(b) The bribes
(c) The guns
(d) The violence
5. With what have the holes in the path been filled?
(a) Brushtops and limbs
(c) Dead animals
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Ballenbaugh's?
2. What does Boon attach to the vehicle in this chapter?
3. Where do the men drive to in this chapter?
4. What does Otis say he ran in Arkansas?
5. Where does Lucius find Corrie crying?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)