1. What is the full name of the story's narrator?
(a) Lucas Pest
(b) John Powell
(c) Lucius Priest
(d) Boon Hogganback
2. How old is Lucius in the story?
3. What is Lucius responsible for collecting for his father?
(a) The telephone bill
(d) Freight bills
4. In what drawer in his desk does father keep his pistol?
(a) The middle drawer
(b) The bottom drawer
(c) The top drawer
(d) The second drawer
5. On what day does the story begin?
6. Where does John keep his pistol?
(a) In his locker
(b) In his work jacket
(c) In his desk
(d) In his work bag
7. How far does Ludus' girlfriend live from town?
(a) Ten miles
(b) Seven miles
(c) Six miles
(d) Eleven miles
8. What is Ludus' excuse for not returning with the team?
(a) He sprained his ankle
(b) He got lost
(c) He was robbed
(d) A wheel had broken on the wagon
9. Which of the following was the wagon not loaded with?
(d) Coal oil
This section contains 3,103 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)