1. What is the full name of the story's narrator?
(a) Lucas Pest
(b) John Powell
(c) Boon Hogganback
(d) Lucius Priest
2. How old is Lucius in the story?
3. What is Lucius responsible for collecting for his father?
(c) Freight bills
(d) The telephone bill
4. In what drawer in his desk does father keep his pistol?
(a) The top drawer
(b) The bottom drawer
(c) The middle drawer
(d) The second drawer
5. On what day does the story begin?
6. Where does John keep his pistol?
(a) In his work bag
(b) In his locker
(c) In his desk
(d) In his work jacket
7. How far does Ludus' girlfriend live from town?
(a) Ten miles
(b) Six miles
(c) Eleven miles
(d) Seven miles
8. What is Ludus' excuse for not returning with the team?
(a) He was robbed
(b) He got lost
(c) He sprained his ankle
(d) A wheel had broken on the wagon
9. Which of the following was the wagon not loaded with?
(b) Coal oil
This section contains 3,103 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)