Mid-Book Test (up to Part 2, Chapter 11-13)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Why does Prior want to return to the war?
2. Of what does Owen say his poem is symbolic?
3. Who compliments Owen on his poem?
4. What does Bryce order Dr. Rivers to do?
5. Who is delusional?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. Who is suppose to go on the train with Sassoon and why doesn't he?
2. Who is Anderson and why is he at the hospital?
This section contains 1,106 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)