|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What surprises Prior when he sees Sarah in the daylight for the first time?
(a) How yellow her skin is.
(c) That she cannot talk in full sentences without being breathless.
(d) How bad her left hand shakes.
2. What does Bryce order Dr. Rivers to do?
(a) Take 2 days off.
(b) Take three weeks leave.
(c) Reassign Prior to another doctor.
(d) Put in for reassignment.
3. What is a first for Sarah and Prior?
(b) A fight.
(c) A misunderstanding about Prior's intentions.
4. How does Sarah's mother say a woman loves a man?
(a) In the way a tapeworm loves the gut.
(b) In the way a flower loves a bee.
(c) With total absorption.
5. Where does Dr. Rivers go to visit Burns?
Short Answer Questions
1. From where does Sassoon get his name?
2. Why does Prior start feeling hostile towards Sarah?
3. What does Sassoon tell Rivers Sassoon will be doing?
4. What does Prior not want to happen?
5. How does Sarah reassure Prior?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the board decide to do about Prior in Chapter 18?
2. What does Sarah's mother tell her about romance?
3. How is Willard doing by Chapter 20 and to what does he credit his state?
4. What does Sassoon do about the medical boards in August?
5. What are Sassoon and Owen working on together and what are Owen's plans for his future?
6. Why is Rivers given three weeks leave by Dr. Bryce?
7. What do Owen and Sassoon do the last time they meet?
8. What does Sarah find out about Madge at work?
9. What do Prior and Sarah do at the beginning of Chapter 19?
10. What does Rivers do that makes the other board members stare at him?
This section contains 815 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)