|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bryce order Dr. Rivers to do?
(a) Put in for reassignment.
(b) Take 2 days off.
(c) Take three weeks leave.
(d) Reassign Prior to another doctor.
2. Where is Rivers headed?
3. What is the purpose of Dr. Rivers' brother having a chicken farm?
(a) To please his wife.
(b) As a social experiment.
(c) To please their parents.
(d) To be out in the fresh air a lot.
4. What surprises Prior when he sees Sarah in the daylight for the first time?
(a) That she cannot talk in full sentences without being breathless.
(b) How bad her left hand shakes.
(c) How yellow her skin is.
5. What does Sarah's mother think of Sarah falling in love with Prior?
(a) That Sarah is confused.
(b) That Sarah is a fool.
(c) That it is an opportunity if she can get him to marry her.
(d) That Sarah is wise.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Sassoon do what he did in question 141?
2. What is mimicked?
3. Where does Dr. Rivers go on leave?
4. How does Sarah's mother say men love?
5. Who compliments Owen on his poem?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Sarah's mother tell her about romance?
2. Why is Peter sent to Rivers?
3. What are Sassoon and Owen working on together and what are Owen's plans for his future?
4. What does Rivers do with Bryce when he returns to Craiglockhart?
5. What does the board decide to do about Prior in Chapter 18?
6. How does Sarah feel about Prior when he has not seen her for a week and what does he tell her?
7. Where does Rivers stay the first night in London and how does he find his new job?
8. Why does Sassoon meet Graves in Chapter 17 and what does he tell Graves?
9. How is Willard doing by Chapter 20 and to what does he credit his state?
10. What do Prior and Sarah do at the beginning of Chapter 19?
This section contains 766 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)