|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Burns go one night during a storm?
(a) An old tower.
(b) A cave in which he played as a child.
(c) His son's tree house.
(d) The cellar.
2. What does Owen feel when leaving Sassoon?
(d) A great sense of loss.
3. How does Brock feel about the war and men?
(a) Some men enjoy war more when there is no good reason for it.
(b) War should be played out by those in power.
(c) The common man is the only innocent one in the war.
(d) The war has uprooted men from Earth.
4. What does Prior not want to happen?
(a) To be returned to the front lines.
(b) To become emotionally involved with Sarah.
(c) Sarah to get pregnant.
(d) Sarah to learn that he comes from a poor family.
5. What does Sarah's mother say happens in a condom factory?
(a) More sex than anywhere else.
(b) Men get revenge on women.
(c) She doesn't mention a condom factory.
(d) One in ten condoms is deliberately compromised.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom is Sarah talking to at the opening to Chapter 17?
2. What does Sassoon have when he meets with Owen?
3. What does Prior think about Sarah?
4. What had Sassoon revealed at some time in the past to Dr. Rivers?
5. What does Sarah's mother think of Sarah falling in love with Prior?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)