|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Dr. Rivers doing in Chapter 20?
(a) Writing a letter to his father.
(b) Meeting with his lover.
(c) Writing his observations of Sassoon.
(d) Making his last rounds at Craiglockhart.
2. Why is Charles Rivers' cat morose?
(a) It is not morose.
(b) From living on a farm full of birds the cat is not allowed to kill.
(c) The cat is declawed to protect the chickens.
(d) There are three dogs to the one cat.
3. Where does Burns go one night during a storm?
(a) A cave in which he played as a child.
(b) The cellar.
(c) His son's tree house.
(d) An old tower.
4. From where does Sassoon get his name?
(a) His father's love of Wagner.
(b) A poem by Keats.
(c) A poem by Schiller.
(d) His mother's love of Wagner.
5. What is happening in August at the opening of Chapter 18?
(a) The medical boards.
(b) Another front has opened up in France.
(c) Dr. Rivers is reassigned.
(d) An armistice.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Prior want to return to the war?
2. Who does Sassoon see in the doorway when he wakes?
3. How does Sarah reassure Prior?
4. What upsets Prior in Chapter 18?
5. What does Sassoon read to Owen?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)