|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rivers thinks Burns may do in a couple years?
(a) Become completely insane.
(b) He has not speculated.
(c) Kill himself.
(d) Make a decent recovery.
2. What does Sarah's mother think about the relationship between men and women?
(a) She has no opinion on the matter.
(b) That love cannot exist between men and women.
(c) That it is the strongest bond there is.
(d) That men and women are made to learn to love over time.
3. Where does Dr. Rivers go to visit Burns?
4. Who compliments Owen on his poem?
5. What does Sarah's mother think of Sarah falling in love with Prior?
(a) That it is an opportunity if she can get him to marry her.
(b) That Sarah is confused.
(c) That Sarah is wise.
(d) That Sarah is a fool.
Short Answer Questions
1. Into where does Prior sneak?
2. Where do Owen and Sassoon meet?
3. What is mimicked?
4. What is a first for Sarah and Prior?
5. Where does Burns go one night during a storm?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Rivers try to do for his brother while on leave but what does he end up doing?
2. What happens with Prior and Lumb when they see each other again after a week of not seeing each other?
3. How is Willard doing by Chapter 20 and to what does he credit his state?
4. What does Sassoon do about one of Owen's poems?
5. What do Prior and Sarah do at the beginning of Chapter 19?
6. Why does Sassoon meet Graves in Chapter 17 and what does he tell Graves?
7. Where does Rivers stay the first night in London and how does he find his new job?
8. Why does Rivers visit Henry Head and what does Head offer him?
9. How does Sarah feel about Prior when he has not seen her for a week and what does he tell her?
10. What is Rivers doing in Chapter 20 and why?
This section contains 704 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)