|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has happened to Willard?
(a) He kills himself.
(b) He is sent home.
(c) He is censored.
(d) He can walk.
2. What does Sarah ask about at work?
(a) Advice about continuing to date Prior.
(b) If any of the other women know Dr. Rivers.
(c) Where Madge is.
(d) If any of the other women know Prior.
3. Where do Owen and Sassoon meet?
(a) The basement of Craiglockhart.
(b) The Conservative Club.
(c) The pub in a nearby town.
(d) The forest near Craiglockhart.
4. Into where does Prior sneak?
(a) The racetrack.
(b) The officer's club.
(c) Sarah's room.
(d) The munitions factory.
5. What is Owen's poem about?
(b) Achilles and Hector.
(c) Hercules and Antaeus.
(d) Helen of Troy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Prior not want to happen?
2. What is happening in August at the opening of Chapter 18?
3. Why is Madge in the hospital?
4. Why does Prior want to return to the war?
5. What does Rivers thinks Burns may do in a couple years?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)