|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Burns go?
(a) Back to the front lines.
(b) To a cemetery.
(c) To a church.
(d) To a forest.
2. What mental state is more common for enlisted men than officers?
(b) Suicidal tendencies.
3. Who does Broadbent say is ill?
(b) His mother.
(c) His sweetheart.
(d) No one.
4. What does Prior ask of Dr. Rivers again?
(a) For release to go back to the front.
(b) For a pass to go home for a few days.
(c) For a discharge.
(d) For hypnosis.
5. Who is having an asthma attack?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the letter Dr. Rivers is reading say?
2. About what do Sassoon and Dr. Rivers talk that is sad?
3. Who is giving Dr. Rivers difficulty?
4. What does Prior not remember?
5. Who does Prior insult in a drunken state?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Sassoon do after his swim with Graves?
2. What happened to Sassoon's Declaration and how does Sassoon feel about that and what does he and Rivers discuss in Chapter 7 besides this?
3. What happened to Prior that sent him to the hospital?
4. What does is Prior able to do at the beginning of Chapter 6 and what does he ask Rivers to do?
5. Why is Prior at the hospital?
6. What happens to Burns in Chapter 2 and what is Rivers' response?
7. What is wrong with Broadbent and what does Rivers do about it?
8. What does Sassoon tell Dr. Rivers about his medical board and what did the board determine about Sassoon?
9. What game do Sassoon and Anderson play in Chapter 8 and what does Anderson almost do to Sassoon?
10. In Chapter 4 what does Burns do when he leaves the hospital for part of a day?
This section contains 805 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)